Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still looking for a home for the buns...shot down two. just none seem right.

charlee had to go to the hospital. ear infection wit no signs but a 102F fever...-they figure since we know now she is allergic to rabbits or something attained wit them, that it may be the cause of her ear infections popping up every few months

im tired and exhausted and my relationship is fallin apart. still happy i am pregnant, just questioning a lot of things in my life...including my "love" for my fiance...and whether i want to be with him anymore. )':

on top of that dealing wit the stress of keeping house clean, no income, keeping healthy foods in all of us--in turn keeping up on dishes.

then i have a friend in an abusive relationship. i have known her fooooor....almost 8 years. she was my sisters best friend...turns out her and i had more in common though. she is 18 and a mom. her bf is a guy i have known for 5 years, and ive never been fond of him. he threatened to rape her and punched her in the leg. i moved her out when she pregnant, when he threw her into the wall and to the ground. she went back. ((for those that are tempted to think ill of her dont--try being in an abusive relationship, its addictive)) so tomorrow night were going out for girl time without the kids, hopefully it will help us a lot to just spend some time together. talk old stories.

so ya...story of my life

boys went to work with me yesterday...Sam got to run around for a bit, i think he enjoyed that and he really warmed up to a couple customers. Sebi of course was more popular, but customers are used to seeing him. it was good for them, they slept on my lap on the way home with no complaints lol

sam and sebi duked it out last ngiht...woke up to a scream and the cage is covered in blood. sebi wasnt hurt but had to wrap sams ear to get it to stop bleeding and he has a hole on his neck...glad im a light sleeper. their now seperated...

[align=center]Oh no, I'm sorry that Sam and Sebi fought!!

It's crazy how bunnies bleed so much when injured... When I accidentally cut Solara's nail too far, it was like a horror movie!

I recently had a bunny fight too, and it sucks! Dx

Which bun got out?

I hope Sam will be okay!

ya just sucks cause theyve been bonded for 7 months and then this all of a sudden.

bleeding stopped eventually and had to bathe him, he seems a bit sad and been spending a lot of time cuddling with me. hes probably feeling pretty unloved since sebi turned on him.

Awww Brenda, it sounds like you are having a rough time as of late. I'll be thinking of you. Here's wishing you better days. Lots of hugs from me to you!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Whats up?
rabbits all rehomed...missing my buns...due in 6 weeks and then moving in 10. too busy and nothing to snuggle with and the cat just follows me so he can watch the toilet flush

I am so sorry that you had to re home the buns. I had to chuckle at your cat liking to watch the toilet flush. I had a cat that would jump into the bath tub and walk back and forth when the water was almost gone.

I hope the next six weeks flyby for you and everything goes smoothly when the baby comes.

ya i am taking my daughter in for allergy testing to see if i was wrong. no more ear infections or runny nose though so it was the hay or rabbits or bedding...i feel horrid about rehoming my rabbits and request updates a lot. but i dont hear back from the lady who took sebi anymore.

and yaa...due on my daughters 3rd birthday so itll be an interesting time. another girl, too. so at least i can reuse all the baby clothes :)

my cat i raised, which she stays at my parents now, she would get in the bathtub when i showered and sit down and watch me...cats are soemthing else lol

Latest posts

Back