Beezille's Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....the story of the proposal. lol.

we have talked about getting married jokingly for the past month. so saturday he asked me if he slipped me a peice of paper saying "will you marry me" what would you say. i told him "yes duh". lol.
well i was driving home from work and he texted me at like 11pm, be in a good mood when you come home. well he is SUPER predictable. i was thinking of the cute things he would do, like maybe clean up and leave the ring on the clean counter on the kitchen and be passed out asleep or something lol. well I walked in and hes sitting in the arm of the couch just staring at me (which i was covered in flour and nasty and tired from work), he hugged me, told me he loved me, gave me a quick peck and then in his hand was this ring :) he asked will you marry me (he looked like a 5 year old who was showing off some slug he found under a rock) and of course i said yes :)
he wont tell me anything about the cost or what not..lol but thats ok. its dainty and white gold, which is what i asked for. i need to have it sized and then i will show you pictures :)

on to bun stuff...we are rearranging the bunnys cause levi is tired of the crowded dining room and we are hoping it will help wit fallow pooping all around the boys' cage lol. so the boys are in the living room, fallow in the dining room :) i was super confused to see fallow has sore hocks...not bad but i dont know how he would get those being on carpet or cardboard?? never has he been on wire since i got him. ):

got off the phone with levis mom. jesse, levis sisters horse, is sick. she is 12 and this is her best friend and she rides in shows and all of that. it just hit her after a couple weeks that jesse may not be coming back from witchita...he is going to see a vet down there whose related to his mom. so *sigh*
she also offered to make my wedding dress if i got the fabric! i almost started crying she is so wonderful...why cant my mom be like that ): she is distant and cold.

fallow is sleeping at my feet as i run his back, every now and then i will stop and he will nudge me for more. i love my baby.

sebi and sam are greatish. very annoying and lots of energy. lol. need to get pictures :)

i brought smokey to the apartment wedsnday morning. smokey is the cat i have had since she was 1/2 a day old when her mom abandoned the litter at my grandparents farm. she attacked levi last the first night cause he scared her getting into bed when she was lying by my side. he was pretty upset and wanted her gone...she and romeo are not getting alone right now. smokey doesnt do well wit other cats cause she has been attacked by my sisters cat the last 4 years. -.- i am giving them time and letting them have stare downs, they need to resolve their issues. im just there to break it up or tell one to leave. so were seeing what happens.

Meece are good and enjoying all the newspaper they get to shred, def keeps them busy!

not much else to report for now :)

Thanks Dave :)

Whelp...had a bonding session today. I dont think it went to well and I was very discouraged. We went outside on the patio which Fallow has only been on a couple times cause he followed me or the cat out there.
Sebi started humping Fallow and so thats when I decided to grab Sam up and he sat in my lap for a bit. Humping ended and they ignored one another, I got some cheerios and started handing them out. Then Sebi mounted Fallow again, and we laid down submissivley but then Sebi pulled some fur and Fallow got pretty upset and pulled some fur out. I tried to end the session on good terms so I put Sam away and set both buns on either side of me and pet them. Then took them inside. It's only a second true attempt at it...so time will tell. I'm sure when Sam is nuetered that will help maybe. Or if I bring a female into the mix?

i have pics to upload too.

and also...things are slowly kinda looking up. I start tonight at the Caseys closer to me, just a 4 hour shift but its something. And then also My last day at the wellsville Caseys is saturday. I am extremely frustrated with my replacement though...i am being understanding that its his first day and honestly his first job and hes 19...but he doesnt clean or take in anything i teach him. i have to make diagrams for him and notes everywhere. last night i was suposed to let him be on his own making pizzas and i do everything else and just kinda help if he gets busy...i got the brunt of angry customers cause he doesnt need the added stress. but a pizza that takes me 15 minutes to do takes him 30. i understand him being new...but 30 minutes to get a pizza out is reidiculous. hopefully he learns quick, hes without me after next week. ): but then my boss called me this morning asking if id want to open a new store!!! like work in the kitchen anyways :) meaning i will get my kitchen, my hours, and my own crew! that i can train. lol. and it should be about 10 minutes away from me which would be AWESOME. maybe a raise to come with?? lol.

o and been thinking about whether i do wanna flemish...i have a few months to decide. i would love to bond Fallow cause i think he is lonely but if i never bond them then she may get lonely. guess i can always bond her with Sebi and Sam. Sebi, as dominent as he is, seems very tolerant of baby buns.

Just got an email from Fallow's breeder who I was going to go to for a kit this fall, she is getting out of the flemish and has Fallow's dad and her steel doe. I know Jack is a HUGE baby but I have not met her new doe. So we may be coming home with a flemish sometime soon :)

Well the breeder decided to keep her flemish a bit longer and she did breed them...so she told me she would let me know when their born. their due early sept, kinda hoping that their born on my birthday :) that would be awesome. i decided on a xl kennel with two doors, i will get it at cost which is around 40ish$. nice having a job at the feed store :)

annd i am now working full time! no one really understands how important this is to me...not really the money as much as i am working days. which means i will see my daughter more. stop missing out on those early years cause i work nights trying to make ends meet.

havn't worked on bonding the boys anymore, will prob wait another week. i have pictures to update when i can finally throw them online. fallow is currently half lying in a small litter box containing hay and the other half is on one foot and hes giving me funny looks.

on a sad note...i went to my parents this morning to see my sister before work. the cat i grew up with mittens is going on 16 and he has lost weight dramatically over the last couple months. he looks bad today, couldnt stand straight and was wobbly when he walked. my mom cant do what needs to be done...so i am taking him in monday maybe. its sad...but hes an old cat and for being mainly outdoors hes done well.

Hiya fuzz. It's always awkward when you find people that fell off of the face of another forum on a different forum.

Still got the feesh?

ya agreed. it will be hard but i think my mom will want to put it off so i will get prices in the mean time

big54bob wrote:
Hiya fuzz. It's always awkward when you find people that fell off of the face of another forum on a different forum.

Still got the feesh?

wow MFT brings back memories!!! me and krystal still talk about it every now and then :) she was uhh...something wolf on there i think (had the oscars wit the 220-which broke recently-and the cherry shrimp and some others?).

and i didnt really fall...just stepped away. lol. got busy wit life and just didnt enjoy how the forum was going. a lot of n00bs and annoying kids. i have the 54g up and the 40g tied together, those were the SW. sold the discus to a friend, that laid eggs the next day, kinda annoying. so now its just the sw.

what about you? i cant hardly member what you have.

Derp it changes alot. Right now I have some platies who refuse to give me babies and a really cool fish called a Lizard catfish in a 20gal. The tenner is a looooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tech planted tank. I only have an SAE and a Betta in there. I also have a 40gal stocktank pond out side with a 101 guppy's, 2 comets(yuck) and a Fancy Goldie. The comets are technicly not mine but they were forced upon me. Next year I want to do a circler pond in our flower bed. Stick the guppies and platties in there.

The Air breathing creatures include a mouse(getting 2 more next monday) A tri pod ACF My dog and a Cat. My brother and his friend recently bred there gerbils which I STILL don't agree with.

MFT is slowly dieing. Virgo showed up then fell off again. FishGeek followed and still is around.Have you herdanything from Jenness?Lots and Lots of noobs and kids have replaced us old MFTers:big wink:

lizard cats are pretty neat looking...change the temp and lower the water on your platies and see what happens :) i do miss my planted tanks....
get some mosquito fish in there, their great for controlling the bug population :) and i like comets, their pretty if kept in good condition

male or female mice? i have 3 girls :) their great and fun to make toys for

ya mft was dying a long time ago...i still talk to virgo every day, thats krystal :) weve kept in touch over the past 5-6 years and were close. i havnt heard from jenness in awhile but last i heard shes doing ok. is dave still around? i think krystal said most of the mods were

Most of the mods are still around but Orion has a kid now.

Female mice. I have a lone female right now. She turned one this summer. Mice make perfect pets. Where did you get your meece?

As for the fish umm I think its more then that. The tank doesn't have alot of hiding places. Kinda thinking of using the 10 gal as a fry tank/welping tank. The Pond has guppies in it because they were dirt cheap. They act like misqueto fish but are less nippy.

good for him!

and mice from petco, they were older adoptable ones.

i wouldnt use a 10g tank for a fry tank, no reason to stress the moms out. just leave them in the main tank and then the bad babies will get eaten as they pop out, keeping down on population of weak and deformed babies

got sick last night...threw up a few times and kept tossing and turning all night.

fallow is being a butt lately and not wanting much to do with anyone or anything. he growls at the cat but never lunges or gets more aggressive. he doesnt want pets from me just his food hay and water -.-

the two lil boys get to go out on the patio in the morning and afternoon. dont think sam likes being out though, lol. hell run out there when the door opens but after about 20 minutes he is staring at the and makes his first run in he can ha. sebi just lays there not caring

on a more depressing note. my parents 16 year old tom cat who (was fixed) but a tough old out door cat till the end. my mom couldnt take him to be put down...i figured she kept putting it off for that reason. i told her i would take him. he was dropping weight and peeing and pooping everywhere. not to get into detail but its the cat i grew up with. i held him and i felt him go...he had to have an extra half vial to get his heart to stop which the vet was confused about. but he was a fighter. i am just glad i was there to hold him and say my goodbyes. rip mittens....good ol boy.

well i started house hunting...a 3 bedroom ideally. one master for me and levi, one for charlee, and a bun room until the baby comes along. then the buns will move to whereever...found a nice 3bed wit hardwood floors. now i just need to get approved :) would LOVE hard wood floors. but its a foreclosure so kinda in disarray but for the price and neighborhood i cant complain

im getting pretty excited for my birthday...one its my 21st, 2 its the due date for the flemish babies :)

fallow is better about his cage. he still doesnt like me moving things and ill have to take a picture of how he likes hie cage...ugh...its a sty. ill sit in there wit him though and read and i think he enjoys the company even if he does lay just out of reach of my hands...but i put a foot on him and he normally just lays his head down and makes a nice fluffy pillow for my foot lol.

working full time during the day is super nice. our relationship is better, i feel more stable...still have no friends that i go hang out wit but thats ok. my only human interaction is with a couple people at work rarely a customer and a couple online friends. sometimes its really hard but then i just spend time wit the bunnies or mice and makes me feel better.

smokey went back to my parents ): her and romeo fought to bad and i tried everything i could wit no improvement. but romeo is loving on me now a lot and he follows me everywhere. a clingy little boy he is.

72824.jpg

72828.jpg

72827.jpg

7289.jpg

7282.jpg

7286.jpg

7142.jpg

72810.jpg

72812.jpg

72816.jpg

72817.jpg

728.jpg