Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see if I can answer all the questions!

Susan, Tell Daisy Mae Tumnus loves her. He just "tolerates" Lucy ;)

Max 2.0 is an agouti lop. Not sure what kind of lop though. Hes a big boy, he's awesome!

My boyfriend isnt crazy about bunnies like me, but he does love them. He actually raised my Max for the first year we had him- we didnt know he was a boy so it was difficult to have both boysin my apartment where we werent allowed pets, so he keptMax for a year. He really doesnt complain about all the buns as long as I clean up after them all and dont let Lucy chew up all the carpet. :D

Angela, isnt that an awesome name?! Yes, I named him in hopes of adding him to the dutch army Im building for world takeover (tell Loki he's invited). Basil is pronounced the British way so I thought Nigel would fit right in (we'll have to see if he agrees).

Oh and Bunnicula asked about my condo for Tumnus and Lucy above. I didnt really have any "plans" for it, just put it together how I thought it would work best. Let me know if you need help!

Every heard of the Dutch Mafia on the Petbunny email list? Loki would love to join your army, as long as Princess Mocha says it's ok. All hail Princess Mocha!

Kristinpsc wrote:
Haley.. hmmm Max 2.0 is too cute!!! wow Adorable, lol

THANKS, YOU ROCK FOR EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE!!!
Youre welcome, Kristen. He sure is a special little guy. Actually, its not 100% definite, but I think my boyfriend Mike is going to adopt Max. I dont think he can part with him at this point unless it was to an amazing home. Theyre buddies now.

Heres some more pics of Max 2.0 (aka the Treat Monster):

This is how we are greeted when we come downstairs:

MaxCute.jpg

Streeeetch for that banana chip:

MaxBegging.jpg

"I'll give you kisses if you give me more treats":

Bunnies054-1.jpg

"What? No more?"

Max2.0Cute.jpg

"I guess I should work off my snacks. Gotta get rid of this belly!":

Bunnies067.jpg

He's such a character! He's like a little puppy how he runs around begging. :D

AWW! I missed all your sweet babies! And the new ones are just too cute!

There's a couple photos of Basil where I would just love to snuggle up next to him and take a nap right now. :bed:He just looks so squishy and snuggly.

oh my gosh! That made my day today! thanks

Too cute.....let me know more about what you and your boyfriend deciedes, thatd be so great....i love that they are such buddies.:rainbow:

And for all you fellow dutch lovers, heres some pics of sweet Nigel. He's very difficult to photograph because he moves around so much!

Bunnies060.jpg

Bunnies058.jpg

I'll try to get more of these guys in natural light- it was sort of dark when I was taking these. :(

Oh...he is sooo cute! Was he one of the 5 buns that came from Chicago? How big is he? He looks little.

Also, its adorable that your boyfriend loves Max 2.0. He looks like a good "guy bunny" :)

Yup, Nigel is one of the "Chicago 5" :). Its impossible to imagine how anyone could think of putting him down. Hes so adoptable.

He's very friendly and sweet. He loves to be pet at his level but he nips if I hold him for too long. He has some sharp baby teeth!

Youre right Cara, he is still pretty small. He's only around 6 months so he's still filling out a little. I'd guess he weighs about 3.5 lbs or so? He's smaller than Basil and Max for sure.

Im really hoping he will stop nipping because I would love to bond him to Basil and Max. I want a dutch menagerie lol.

He's just really sweet and I want to keep him. Im a sucker for dutches though.

Because we all need some cheering up:

Mr. Tumnus, up close and personal:

tumnusclose.jpg

Tumnus relaxing and Lucy reading to pounce if I dont get away from her man:

Bunnies232.jpg

And a video I made of Basil and Max. I needed something to make me smile.

Its sort of blurry and the music is a little weird since it was too large and I had to make it under 1MB to upload to photobucket. Still cute though ;):

I wish Lily looked like Tumnus mane-wise. She's soo fluffy I feel sorry for her sometime. She has to groom all that fur. She keeps it pretty much immaculate.

t.

Latest posts

Back