Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get to see your crew tomorrow!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:biggrin2:

Now jam224 that is just not fair:(. I'll make a deal with you, you bunnynap Mr Tumnus for Daisy Mae and something BIG will be in it for you.:p LOL (But don't tell Haley or Lucy)

Susan:biggrin2:

Nope, Mr. Tumnus is mine :biggrin2:

Ive been majorly slacking in the photo department! I'll try to get some new pics up soon. Mr. Tumnus is probably about due for another photo shoot. ;)

jam224 wrote:
I get to see your crew tomorrow!!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

:biggrin2:
Meh... strike that... you got us doing spay detail tomorrow, lol. :p;)

Raincheck for Sunday!! :biggrin2:

SOOOSKA wrote:
Now jam224 that is just not fair:(. I'll make a deal with you, you bunnynap Mr Tumnus for Daisy Mae and something BIG will be in it for you.:p LOL (But don't tell Haley or Lucy)

Susan:biggrin2:
LOL! :rofl: Oh man... if I bunnynap Mr. Tumnus, I think I'd like to keep that fuzzbuttfor myself!! ;):biggrin2: Sooooo handsome! :bunnyheart

Yes, we need more pictures of your crew! :nod

Haley wrote:
A few more random pics:

Max, sporting his tie daddy bought him, he's such a little gentleman:

Bunnies156-1.jpg
Haley, there are so many gorgeous pics of your bunnies in this thread, I just love looking at them all! However, this one really caught my eye tonight.

Now that's adorable!!!

:inlove:

Thanks Bessetluv, we love that tie picture as well :biggrin2:

Offspring, I dont have a treat but Im making the "treat noise" when you see them turn and look at me. If I sort of make a click noise with my mouth they know its time for treats and come running :)

Oh and I posted a better version on youtube a while back and forgot to post it here. the song sounds much better. But you have to excuse the messy room lol [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0AzvFY11Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0AzvFY11Y[/ame]

8_2_99.gif
I finally have some pictures to share and lots of them! We had a holiday photo shoot today!
xmas-smiley-035.gif

First, Santa and his little helper:
36_15_61.gif

Bunnies596-1.jpg

Bunnies617.jpg

Bunnies609.jpg

Baby Dutch (aka Nigel):

Bunnies590.jpg

Basil and Max meeting a new friend (Biggie Max/Max 2.0)

Bunnies642.jpg

Pretty Lucy girl actually being nice for photos:

Bunnies620.jpg

Basil and Max (who are too dignified for costumes, btw) :)

Bunnies649.jpg

Bunnies648.jpg

xmas-smiley-037.gif

AWW!! HALEY!! I think I've died and gone to cuteness overload heaven!!! What PERFECT pictures...oh man...

:inlove:

I cannot believe how adorable those pictures are!....they're simply gorgeous :)

Cheryl

GREAT PICTURES!!!!

My favorites are the ones with Lucy. She is SO pretty - reminds me so much of Misty. The 2nd one of her in the skirt is the cutest! I love them. So are you going to try bonding Max 2.0 to Basil and Max? They look like they're getting along in that that picture.... hmm...

So you're going to put some of these in the Holiday contest right? :D

Thanks everyone! Mr. Tumnus hates me now but thats ok. Nothing some craisins wont fix ;)

HoneyPot wrote:
So are you going to try bonding Max 2.0 to Basil and Max? They look like they're getting along in that that picture.... hmm...

So you're going to put some of these in the Holiday contest right? :D
Im not sure about Max 2.0- I know for a fact they would bond. All are so easy going. Im just not sure because Bas and Max are in my bedroom and theres not a whole lot of room for an 8lb bunny. Plus, this may sound odd, but I havent really felt a bond with Max 2.0 and Im so close with Basil and Max.

Oh and I did add the pics to the contest. It was so hard to decide on just one!

SO CUTE! They are all just too adorable for words! And you're right Haley, Nigel and Hazel do look alike. Is Nigel from Chi-town too?

lalena2148 wrote:
Nigel and Hazel do look alike. Is Nigel from Chi-town too?
Yup- so far the count is 5 look-alike tort dutches pulled from high kill shelters in Chicago: Nigel and Michael (both from ACS to Midwest), Potter (from ACS to Soulmate), Tonyshuman's Tony, and your Hazel. They could all be related ;)

Haley, they are all so cute! I can't believe Lucy and Tumnus will let you dress them up. :D I can't imagine my Basil sitting still for that long!

Latest posts

Back