Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness all those pictures are way too cute!! Neither of mine would even let me attempt to put a costume on them, nevermind pose!!

Those pics are awesome!

Happy Holidays!

Crystal

Haley, I can't remember if I congratulated Mr Tumnus & Lucy for winning the Christmas photo contest.

I'm trying to figure out a way to put Daisy Mae's Xmaspicture in with Mr Tumnus' picture, but don't tell Lucy. :p

Susan:)

Thanks Susan!

Im in Florida right now so Im missing my babies like crazy! They are all at my parents house (in one room) so they are going to hate me when I get home tomorrow ;)

I hope you're having a great time, Haley:D!

What's the weather like? I know you aren't missing MI weather, it's really cold here in IL now. It was -22 this morning:shock:.

I hope the buns won't be too mad at you;). Well, Lucy probably will be:p.

Well the weather was perfect the first two days (75 and sunny) but today was cold! It was about 50 but the wind chill made it feel much colder, especially near the water. I was freezing, but I kept reminding myself it was about 6 degress in Michigan with all that snow!

My mom said Tumnus and Basil were stomping all night the first night. I put them all in the same room since my parents have cats- it was safer that way :)

Bunnies649.jpg

Oh my gosh! How did I miss this? Look at those handsome boys! All the Christmas pics were great, but this is my favorite.

My boys are looking handsome... as usual... in their Christmas pictures!
Fiona would like to make an offer to Lucy: Basil & Max (her look-alikes) in exchange for Timmy (Lucy's look-alike)

Haley, Daisy Mae says you have been slacking in the Mr Tumnus picture department. She asked me to beg you for more pictures of him. She needs a new one for her cage.

Oh yes she said she'd love to see the rest of your babies too (even Lucy).

Do you still have Max 2.0? He's adorable!

Susan & Daisy Mae:bunnydance::apollo:

aww I know! I think I took some and put them on my laptop but then it crashed on me. Im still waiting to hear whether or not I lost all my documents. Im praying theyre all still there!

Yup, I still have Max 2.0 and Nigel as "fosters" although it would have to be a really special home in order for me to let either one of them go.

Tell Princess Daisy Mae I'll try to get some Tumnus pics later. :)

I agree with trailsend, they are prescious. My kids and I spent about 20 minutes looking through your blog on Monday. Of course, they now realize you have six rabbits at your house and wonder why we can't have 3 more. lol

Haley wrote:
Thanks guys! I really need to get some new pictures. Ive been so busy lately that Ive really been slacking :)
lol, I'll say! Goodness gracious, I'm having Max withdrawal! (I even have a picture of him as my desktop background!)

[align=center]MR TUMNUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02942.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]LOVE [/align]
[align=center][shadow=violet]DAISY MAE[/shadow][/align]

SOOOSKA wrote:
[align=center]MR TUMNUS WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02942.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]LOVE [/align]

[align=center]
DAISY MAE
[/align]
:shock: That's about thee sweetest thing I've seen for a bunnydate!:biggrin2: It's very beautiful. You should photoshop Tumnus in!:)

Aww look at that pretty girl! Im going to have to show Tumnus that one for sure. Give Daisy Mae kisses back

:big kiss:Haley and Tumnus

*while haley and mr. tumnus are busy with daisy mae*

katie grabs basil, max, and max 2.0, stuffs them under my topand makes a mad dash back to traverse city

all the while yelling

"ha ha ha, they are finally all mine. . ."

when laterquestioned about the lumps in my top, i will blame it on the terrible bunnyitis tumors. . .

so when do i get to see new photos of the wonderfull dutch duo?

Latest posts

Back