Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haley wrote:

And the song is "Only You" by Joshua Radin. ;)

:foreheadsmack:I think I already knew that cause I listened to it when I was song picking!! I knew the voice was familiar.

:biggrin2:My Lucy.

Cute pictures Haley, my goodness Lucy looks Cranky. LOL

Daisy Mae loved the pictures. I think her heart is with Mr Tumnus, I don't think she wants Winston. LOL

Note to sell visit Haley with a very big carry case to Bunny Nap Mr Tumnus.:p

Susan:apollo:

I have a few cute pics to post:

Grumpy girl Lucy enjoys (sort of) a cuddle session with Haley:

Bunnies469.jpg

Bunnies473.jpg

And sweet Nigel boy poses for the camera:

Bunnies501.jpg

i see what you mean by the dutch mafia now!
nigel could be tony's twin. he even has the neck coloring--like his ear/eye color ran a little onto his neck.
i bet they are related: two tort dutches from chicago shelters recently? i mean, what are the chances?

Haha,Lucy is just to cute...just look at that face....awwwww

Bunnies469.jpg

Also,i want this guy!!,he's absolutely gorgeous!!:inlove:

Bunnies384.jpg

Cheryl

Aww, I love Lucy, Ithink Diva Lucy needs to come live with me and she and Diva Misty can start their own all female mafia to rival the dutch mafia...

maomaochiu wrote:
That lucy is little miss attitude, isn't she???
Oh yeah- and I didnt tell you guys but the other day Max 2.0 ran upstairs into Tumnus and Lucy's territory and Lucy was not happy. She was attacking Tumnus so I picked her up and held her against my chest. When I put my head down against hers she reached up and bit my face so hard! I have a huge 1 inch gash on my cheek from the little brat!

Im definitely her slave ;)

Sounds like Teresa if she is angry. I reaaly want her.

You see Haley you should have brought Mr Tumnus here to be with Daisy Mae, then you could have bonded Max 2.0 with Lucy. LOL

How does the tie Max is wearing stay on. I've looked at so many pet stores for one and can't find them anywhere so I figured I'd make Buttercup one but I need to see how to keep it on him.

Thanks Haley

Haley, I wanted to tell you for the longest time that it took me so long to figure out Mr Tumnus is a lionhead :pHow come he doesn't look like a lionhead in your avatar? Is that and older pic? I'm curious :p

hehe :biggrin2: Yup, hes a broken tort lionhead who we found in the wild. That pic was taken the week we got him- a lot of his hair was gone from being malnourished so he didnt have as much of a mane. Plus his ears are back in the pic.

We really didnt know how beautiful he was until a few months later when he put some weight on and got his gorgeous mane and coat.

Hi Haley, how are you and all the babies doing? Need some updated pictures.

Daisy Mae sends tons of Hugs & Kisses to you and Mr Tumnus.

Latest posts

Back