Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mr Tumnus, I got all prettied up for you for when we go on our date. I hope I'm hot enough for you.

Love Daisy Mae:heartbeat:

Hi Haley, it's been far too long since we haveseen pictures of your Babies, yes Lucy too even though Daisy Mae is alittle (actually a lot)jealous of her.

Look forwrd to more pictures.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

PS

Daisy Mae is a little upset with Mr Tumnus:heartbeat: as he didn'tanswer her last entry to him. She's sulking in her cage, looking at thecomputer screen waiting for his reply.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Daisy Mae is a little upset with Mr Tumnus:heartbeat: as hedidn't answer her last entry to him. She's sulking in her cage, lookingat the computer screen waiting for his reply.
Auntie Susan, pwease tell Daisy Made I am very sorry. Mom said she didnt see that Daisy Mae had written to me.

Mom said she will print outDaisy Mae's pictureand hangit up in my cage. Tell Daisy Mae I thinkshe looks beautiful with the flowers inher hair. Mom put those in my hair once and I hated it-but it looks good on her!

Love,

Tumnus

aww so nice of you to think of us, Steph. I dont think I have any new ones, but I can repost some of the stuff I lost in May.

First, my sweet Basil boy asleep in my arms:

Bunnies011.jpg

Max, snuggling with Basil and attempting his best frog impression:

Bunnies008.jpg

Tumnus, hogging the air conditioning:

Bunnies002-2.jpg

Tumnus and Lucy, sunning themselves ona lazy afternoon:

Bunnies223.jpg

Great pictures Haley, you have the cutest Bunnies (even Lucy LOL). Daisy Mae & I love the picture of Tumnus on the vent. He looks so small how much does he weigh?

I still think you should bring Tumnus:bunnyheart to Toronto when you come to visit and Daisy Mae and I will Bunnysit when you guys are out on the town.

Susan:bunny19

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi Haley, we need more pictures of all your Beauties especially Mr Tumnus for Daisy Mae.

Susan:bunnydance:
:yeahthat:
I'm reposting this as we haven't had any updated pictures lately June 27 to be precise. LOL

I know, Im slacking! ;)I have tomorrow off so I'll try and get some good ones. I need to get some of my fosters as well so you all can see how cute they are.

Hi Haley! I am loving your blog. Tumnus is the most gorgeous bunny. I especially loved the Easter photos. We've got the same bunny tablecloth...I've got to remember to do photos on it next year. I'm afraid that only Pipkin will sit still long enough...unless I put some special treats in the Easter basket.

You NIC cage is great, too. I really love the design. Building a newer large cage for Emmaline & Pipkin is on my list of things to do this fall/winter. Where did you get your plans for the design of Cair Paravel?

Apparently you are a Narnia fan...Tumnus, Lucy, Cair Paravel. Neat theme.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention how adorable Max, Basil, and Lucy are. Just let Tumnus know he isn't the only good looking one in your household!

Haley wrote:
I know, Im slacking! ;)I have tomorrow off so I'll try and get some good ones. I need to get some of my fosters as well so you all can see how cute they are.
Ummmmm........:stikpoke

A few of my kids:

Tumnus and Lucy, chillin' by the fan:

Bunnies238.jpg

Snuggly boys, Basil and Max, doing what they do best:

Bunnies256-1.jpg

If only my life were this easy ;):

Bunnies257-1.jpg

And my foster kids:

Max 2.0, aka the treat monster:

Bunnies249-1.jpg

Max1.jpg

Nigel, my sweet dutch friend:

fosterboy.jpg

Bunnies022-1.jpg

and Fiona, my friend's bunny who Im bunnysitting:

Bunnies057-1.jpg

Enjoy! :pink iris:

Hi Haley, great pictures.

Daisy Mae loved the picture of Mr Tumnus, she was a little jealous of his friend Lucy but I told her they were just friends. Basil and Max are too adorable, they are so cute together.

I love Max 2.0, what kind of Bunny is he? And little Nigel is adorable too. And not to leave out Fiona she's quite the looker.

Looking forward to many more pictures.

PS

Is your boyfriend as passionate as you are about rabbits?

Latest posts

Back