Basil, Max, Tumnus & Lucy '07

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haley

Reaction score
For those of you who havent seen the novel thatis my previous blog, you can catch up here:http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14336&forum_id=6&page=1

To start the new year I thought I would post some photos of my two little heart bunnies, Basil and Max.

Basil says "Dont even think of givingMax more medicine, Mommy!"

Bunnies165.jpg

"I'll snuggle in bed with you if you give me treats..."

Bunnies185-1.jpg

"Yes, yes, where are those treats, Mommy?"

Bunnies196-1.jpg

"How can you resist this face?"

Bunnies188.jpg

"We love to snuggle in bed on lazy days"

Bunnies186-1.jpg

Haley, you're boys are SO cute! I wish minecould snuggle in my bed. My husband said that bed is a bunny free zone!:?That one pic of Max is just too much, he's such a doll. Howis he feeling?

Thanks everyone ;)They sure are snuggle bunnies :hug2:

Max is still sounding pretty bad. The vet should be calling me tomorrowwith the culture results from his nasal flush. I just hope we foundsomething.For now, Im just doing my best tokeep him comfortable. Hes eating and otherwise functioning normally,just a little bit down most days :(

OH Haley, I'm in LOVE:heart:

Those pictures are beautiful.

Note to self put them on Bunny Napping List.

Please give them a big Hug & Kiss from me.

Susan:apollo:

do you think it would degradebasil's manly-ness if i commented on just how cute his pink little bunny lips were?

Haley wrote:
He knows he's pretty ;)
i bet he does! it is okay, mine do too. . . i think that all spoiledhouse rabbits know that they are pretty and they they control theirhumans world. . .

. . .or is that just mine?

So I thought I would add some pics of Lucy and Tumnus that I took last week.

Lucywas accidently shut in the closet while I was away for a few hours. When I came home, this is what I found:

"Stay away from my nest!"

Bunnies311.jpg

Tumnus says, "uh oh, Lucy...what didyou do?...Mom is gonna kill you!"

Bunnies312.jpg

Pulling fur and building her "nest". Seeing as how I had had her for about 30 days...I was sweating bullets!

Bunnies324.jpg

And back to normal. Whew!

Bunnies029.jpg

Oh Haley, that Lucy looks like a little Devil. What actually did she tear apart there?

Mr Tumnus looks ashandsome as ever. Daisy Mae sawthe picture of the two of them and she was a touch jealous, until Icalmed her down and explained to her that Lucy was just a "GoodFriend" his love was still towards her. She feltmuch better.

Susan:bunnydance:

ohhhh, seems like Lucy and Tumnus get alongpretty well, that is so great!!! finally Tumnus's got someoneto hang out with. that Lucy girl looks a little like my boymaomaochiu, hehe!

Latest posts

Back