Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting heat from more than just the likes of you, Deary.

I'll get around to it...someday. ;)

-Carolyn

Ya I have only seen a couple of picture of Cali,I tried looking for a "Cali Photo Album" but I couldnt find one! I wantpictures! I want pictures! :p

~Amy+nimue~
(Nim-a-way)

Tough Crowd! Tough Crowd.

Okay...pictures will appear sooner than later...I guess Ipromise. Give me a week though. Very busy this weekand will do it either later on in the week or on the weekend.

Get ready, you're about to be stunned by her Beauty as you have been all the other Flemish on the board.

-Carolyn

THE PRESSURE IS ON CAROLYN!!!

Dajet,

Your life just seems to be looking better and better! You are going tobe the proud, lucky, mom of a whole lotta Flemmies. I can't wait tohear all about their personalities and see their pictures. With all thegreat pictures of Apollo I think we will be overwhelmed with babyFlemish cutness!

And how lucky for these babies to find their way into your home, they will be among the best loved flemmies ever!!

Fergi's mom

Mind a Cali Pic...Are ya nuts? Maybe your running a fever woman?

Look at my Cali girl. I love those cheeks. She's lucky they arefilling out. Otherwise I really would be that annoying Aunt thatpinches your cheeks at parties:p. I can't wait to seemore picturs of my niece.

Tina

Fergi wrote:
THE PRESSURE IS ON CAROLYN!!!

Dajet,

Your life just seems to be looking better and better! You are going tobe the proud, lucky, mom of a whole lotta Flemmies. I can't wait tohear all about their personalities and see their pictures. With all thegreat pictures of Apollo I think we will be overwhelmed with babyFlemish cutness!

And how lucky for these babies to find their way into your home, they will be among the best loved flemmies ever!!

Fergi's mom
I just want to take a moment and say, Thank You so much. I wastalking to Carolyn when I read your reply and started crying. I toldher I was so touched by what you wrote. She said I'm a mush lol. I justwanted you to know that help brighten a sad day for me.

I'm stocking up on memory sticks for the digi and film for theback up. I am going to get three books, one for each Baby. I will beable to record all the wonderful things they do and the not sowonderful . Milestones and achievements. I can't wait.

Tina

I can be tough sometimes.

Mr. is OTR and I didn't cry...ok well maybe a little...ummmok itwasalot.
4_18_5.gif

Ok I'm a mush

Tina

I've been meaning to add these for awhilenow. Last summer we went camping for a month. We had an awesome time.The campgrounds we stayed at have this awesome rock formation calledthe Natural Chimneys.

There are 6 stone columns that are just so amazing. The factthat they are free standing is cool enough. The layering of thesecolumns are incredible. There are like 5 or 6 layers of lava yup lavain Virginia pretty cool huh?;)You can see it as a blackribbon running through the column even in the pictures.

There are thse short crevasses, mini cavesyou canwalk in. They actually have bats that livein hte deepersections of caves that areunaccessible. I love bats and wasso disappointed when I couldn't get a picture of any.

There are also numerous trails to the top. They have concertsin the little bandstand. I went to 2 different concertshereand the accoustics are absolutely amazing. This clearingrivals some concert halls let me tell you.

Oh they have jousting tournaments. OMG that was so cool. EvenApollo had a good time. Probably beause he was in his stroller in theshade watching the horses run like mad.

Caves1.jpg

Caves2.jpg

Caves3.jpg

FullShot.jpg

Height.jpg

WideShot.jpg

Wideshot2.jpg

We loved it here and are planning a return trip. With all thenew Babies I don't think we will be staying as long this time. I hopeya'll like 'em.

Tina

Here is a picture Dale took on the way home from Church.Carolyn, can you seeme? lol

Valley.jpg

Wow! That isbeautiful! The outdoors speaks to me. I love places like that. When I'mnear that kind of thing I feel like I'm part of something muchbigger.

Raspberry

Beautiful pictures as always Tina. Ilove being out in nature. It is just so peaceful and makesyou think of deeper things in life.

Oh yeah, Carolyn...Cali pictures....:p Look at her apple cheeky!

Doesn't nature just give you a feeling of awe?When I was younger I got a chance to drive through the National Park inCalifornia that has all the sequoias's, I was so impressed.

Nothing makes you appreciate nature more than city life! Although I ampretty lucky, I live within six blocks of Lake Superior and a beautifullake walk and three blocks from a huge park with trails through thewoods.

I can hardly wait for the boathouse party (or at least till its oversince I can't attend) so I see pictures of the new bunny additions! Iam so excited for you Dajet, I hope someday to have the room for abunny barn!

Fergi's mom

I love being out doors. I always feel soat peace.I've rubbed off on Jeremy because as we've beenplanning our summer trips and excursions they are all in the woodslol.

Raspberry and Jenniblu I know exactly what you mean.

Fergi, I want to go theresomeday and see that. Howwonderful you have so much wonderful nature so close.For methe most relaxing thing in this whole world is a walk throughasun dappled trail or a stroll along hte beach. With bunny ofcourse.;)

This waiting is the hardest. Especially when it's long waitlike this one is going to be. I am keeping busy by getting ready forthem. I think I can also look forward to starting my gardens Yeahfinally.

Here's a link that tells a bit more about the Chimneys. I'm glad you liked the pictures.

http://home.rica.net/uvrpa/chimneys.htm

Tina

Tina, such gorgeous pics...:shock:

I love camping, biking, hiking, nature trials... all that fun stufftoo! Daytona on the other hand, hates camping...:?We took himlast summer and had to come home in the middle of the night!

We live about 3-4 hours away from Algonquin National Park, and I justLOVE it there! The bears, wolves, coyotes, it's just soooo gorgeous!

LOVE THE PICS!

:p

Poor Daytona. I just have tosay how sweeet. Daytona isn't comfortable and ya'll went home. Suchlove and devotion.

I am currently trying to figure out a way to bring Apollo hiking with us.

Tina

Latest posts

Back