Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tina I like green beans but I dont thinkSebastian would! His favorot is kale! :)We buy him bags ofspring mix vegies saladand he likes them a lot!

SLG

dajeti2 wrote:
Whenver he has to use the bathroom he'll jump to theback of the buggy and start scratching really loud. When he does that Iknow to stop and let him out. He goes potty and usually jumps back inor waits until I out him in. It seems to work so far. Apollo only hadone accident in it.

I bet your Lucy would look lovely in a Stroller.

Tina
When we hold Bo and he needs to potty, he will dig on us andtug at our shirts until we take him to a litterbox. It'sfunny how they learn to communicate with us :)

TINA!

Monkeyville is there, you just gotta look... really really look...

go like this:shock:can you see it yet???????

LMBO!:D

We buy him bags of spring mix vegies saladand he likes them a lot!

I'll have to try this too... Although my guys didn't like romainelettuce 'all' that much... They really didn't like much of anythinexcept broccoli!

everyone in Monkeyville!:p

Sebastians Little Girl wrote:
Tina I like green beans but I dont think Sebastianwould! His favorot is kale! :)We buy him bags of spring mixvegies saladand he likes them a lot!

SLG
SLG, I never thought of green beans. Maybe Apollo might likesome. Oh wow, I never thought to buy him a salad mix. You are so smart.I won't forget Kale.

Wow Apollo is going to have lots of new stuff to try.He is going to have lots of yummy new food to try.

I will take pictures when he tries it ok? Then we can see what he likes together. What do you think?

Tina

Mambo, thank you so much. I mean that.

BBB it is truly amazing isn't it? It didn't take that longeither.Just like it probably didn't take you long to figureitout.I think the animals we share our homes with really havealot to teach us.

Lyndsy,I haven't tried it sounds like I need to.

Itried that for like 30 minutes.I'm still having trouble. Myeyes started feeling dry so I tried some drops. Then everything waswavy. Now my head hurts. I think I'll try again tomorrow. I justknow Monkeyville is out there.

Apollo managed to wrangle another piece of carrot from his bro.Naughty Bunny

Tina

tina it was just to let you no i asked on theboard awhile ago mow as i was making the sunday lunch and pam had saidyou shouldnt give bunnys green beans

but i cant remember why

varna xxxx

Maybe because it gives them gas. I'llhave to try and find that post. Thank you Varna, I would hate to givehim something that will upset his tummy.

Tina

Hello Tina!

The pictures of Apollo just keep getting better and better.

I've heard that cauliflower and brussel sprouts can give rabbits gas.Also heard that broccoli can too. Not sure if it's true because I don'trecall where I read it.

A little simethicone (infant's gas medication) can really help a rabbit get over gas if that's what you suspect the problem is.

Talk soon,
-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I've heard that cauliflower and brussel sprouts can give rabbits gas.Also heard that broccoli can too. Not sure if it's true because I don'trecall where I read it.
This is probably true, because I've heard cauliflower gives usgas!! So it most likely does the same to them as well!

Thankfully Apollo has only done this afew times. But the smell is well sort of a really bad onionysmell. He always seems to wait until we are both stretched out allcomfy and snuggly. Next thing you know I am making a beeline for thefront door and a breath of fresh air.

I am very careful aboutwhat Apollo eats now, I learned my lesson.;)

Tina

Have you checked out the number of views this post gets, and from such a wide variety of members? :shock:

It's obvious how deeply cared for you are by so many. Your family and Apollo - that is.

:)

-Carolyn

Carolyn, actually I had no idea. Wow:shock: it's amazing, really it is.

Thank you everyone. I guess it's true, thetime andpages fly by when you are having fun. And Dale buys me a digitalcamera;). I would feel so guilty and selfish if I didn't share Apollowith you all. Only here can I admit Apollo has a middle name, we singto him and he really hates the Wilco truck.

My family hashit a bit of a rough patch, a bump inthe road. While it makes us a bit sad, I know I can come here, amongfriends and be laughing.

So to all of you who have contributed to these pages, with allmy heart Thank You Everyone. Without even knowing you sailed me acrosssome really rough waters. Thank You!:D

For those of you viewing...

Welcome to Apollo's Acres. Pull up a chair, relax. There areplenty of pictures and hijinx to suit almost anyones taste. Please feelfree to leave your mark here. Don't be afraid to sign your name.Apollo...Loves everyone and everything...well except for thetruck.;)

Tina and all the Boys

Apollo's Acres is going to begin a massive expansion project.;)

I am so happy to announce we are going to be getting chickens.I was approached by a woman about adopting some chickens that arecurrently in foster care. We are going to be getting about 10 of them.No clue as to breed all we know is they are egg layers.

Bramble and Briar's mom Ellie has been so awesome giving meinformation and advice. I can't thank her enough. I'm a little nervousbut really excited. The chickens' foster mom said there is no rush totake as long as I need to get ready for them.

I will be contacting Ann about adopting Lola tomorrow.Hopefullywe will make some head way and decide on a move indate for the little on. I am really excited about her too.

It's Official!!Dale is now officiallyOTR. He is going through a 6 week training period just to get familarwith the company policy. He has been to Tenn, Ga., Ma., Md., WV., Va,and Pa. all within four days. We miss him but he calls everyday.

Most Awesome News!!!!

I was given the go ahead to bring another Baby Flemish home. Ihave always had my heart set on a Black Buck. This little guy's name isyet to be decided. It will be Greek as all our bunns namesare.We are considering, in order of favor:

Vanko-Gracious Gift

Morpheous-Bringer of Dreams

Kadmus-From the East

Balasi-Flat Footed.

Words aren't enough to convey how happy I am. When we lostAthena aalmost a year ago I thought that was it. My heart would breakforever and I would never get another rabbit let alone breed. Lordknows I still miss her terribly and still cry even. But we are alsomoving on with her in our hearts. We are starting Athena's AngelsRabbit Rescue soon. And our first ever light gray doe has aname and is never leaving. Athena's Angel..Angel for short.

Just thought I would share.

PetMe.jpg

Nailscut.jpg

Clean1.jpg

Clean2.jpg

Here is a good picture of the one of the babies Apollo was so sweet with.

Nethminirex.jpg

Hope ya'll enjoy.

Tina

All of your news is so exciting! Your family isexpanding so rapidly. I'm sure the joy in your laugh will multiply evenfaster than the rabbits. :) Maybe one day I can adopt a baby Apollo...When I'm ready for a flemish baby in a few years I'll know who to call.

Nailscut.jpg

Look at those pretty eyes! Soadorable. This could win a pet contest or something.

That is so beautiful.

Ally

Latest posts

Back