Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dajeti2 wrote:

Lyndsy, Wollo is in a bit of a time out. He decided, quitesuddenly I might add, that he really reallyliked myright leg. Hehad an 'on again~off again' affair with it. Ipushed him off,he would jump back on, I pushed him off.

I finally put him to beddy bye. Thankfully he doesn'tfeel this lovey very often. That is a whole lot of bunny to keepprying off my leg. I got my work out for the day.

Tina

Ohhh, does this sound FAMILIAR!!!!

lololol

Tina, I sympathize! Wanna come play with my big orange lover-boy?

At least 'Pollo's not a sprayer...is he???:shock:I got it in the FACE the other day!!!!:X:X:X

Rose

Rose,one question. How in the world did you keep from throwingup? Apollois not a sprayer thank God. I've run into another problem.

Dale started a new job. He drives a truck and is gone alot.While he's gone Apollo is a complete Angel. The second Dale comes homethe wings get shredded and the halo gets tossed.

He feels threatened by Dale. So my noramally sweet baby jumpsup on Dale's couch and peed. I'm talking I didn't know such a littlebody could hold so much. Dale jumps up and Apollo jumps down. Why didApolo jump down you ask. Why to pee in front of the couch.

Apollo does this each and every time I let him out while Dale'shome. Soto keep peace and harmony...I bought acarpet/upolstry cleaner.The things we do for our babies.

I think Bub is awesome. But I am going to have to decline. Seethis 15 pound love machine has had his fun and wore me out. He isn't togentle about it either. I'm hoping he's more gentle with Adara than hewas with mebecause I gotbruises.

I feel so violated.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:

He feels threatened by Dale. So my noramally sweet baby jumpsup on Dale's couch and peed. I'm talking I didn't know such a littlebody could hold so much. Dale jumps up and Apollo jumps down. Why didApolo jump down you ask. Why to pee in front of the couch.

Tina

Nimue did the EXACT same thing. He used to pee on the couch my dad saton! He would pee on the couch, he would pee around the couch, he wouldpee under the couch, actually anything that was couch related he wouldpee on! SOOO we had him fixed...and replaced the couch and the carpet:D and he hasnt done it since. If he starts biting him then it will bea mirror image of what Nimue did *crossing fingers that it wont happen*

~Amy+Nimue~

Apollo has never bit us thank God. Hejust started peeing like that when Dale started the new job. Wollo wasreally stressed out. He wasn't eating much we laid around. I wasbeginning to suspect fur block and started treating him. Dale came homeearly and Apollo perked right up so now I know. It's anxiety.

Thankfully Apollo only pees on the one cushion whichwe have begun to cover when Dlae's home and the same exact spot on thefloor. Nimue must have been drinking like a fish lol. Wow that's a lotof pee.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Rose,one question. How in the world did you keep from throwingup? Apollois not a sprayer thank God. I've run into another problem.

Dale started a new job. He drives a truck and is gone alot.While he's gone Apollo is a complete Angel. The second Dale comes homethe wings get shredded and the halo gets tossed.

Apollo does this each and every time I let him out while Dale'shome. Soto keep peace and harmony...I bought acarpet/upolstry cleaner.The things we do for our babies.

I think Bub is awesome. But I am going to have to decline. Seethis 15 pound love machine has had his fun and wore me out. He isn't togentle about it either. I'm hoping he's more gentle with Adara than hewas with mebecause I gotbruises.

I feel so violated.

Tina

lololol

It was not easy to keep from throwing up, and I dumped the water jugover my head and yelled at my boy, on whom it made absolutely NOimpression....:pBut about 8 yrs. of dealing with "sprayers"has toughened my stomach.

That is SO funny that Apollo acts out so much when your husband comes home. hehehe

And that he finds your leg so attractive. lol Bunbun (Bub's dad) usedto have a thing with my leg, only he liked to slobber on it. He lovedwhen I wore shorts, and he'd follow me around with his nose and openmouth squashed on the back of my calf. It tickled insanely (and wet!!),but he was like a mosquito you couldn't get rid of! He did the mountingthing too, but wasn't as rough as 'Pollo. hehe

Bub is, at least for now, easily de-fused from getting too "lovey", butwe'll see what happens in summer when I have bare legs....:shock:

Rose

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
dajeti2 wrote:
I feelso violated.

Tina
:shock:

Wow.I guess I'm lucky with Vash then because he hasonly sprayed twice (both times when I first got him) ad has never triedto love on my leg.

He was "in love" with my girl cat Pollie for a while. Hewould do his little circle dance around her and she would kiss him onthe mouth and lick his head. Things would be fine until Vashtried to "consummate" their relationship.:p They have sincedecided on a cooling off period.

Oh, oh, oh!!!! Look at my sweetprecious Pollo Wollo!!!!... ...I just love my sweet baby!!!

Look at the dignity ... look at the regalness ... look at the BEARING!... It says, "I am the bun ... andTHIS is my kingdom."

Huh.jpg

LuvaBun wrote:
Oooohhh, these are fabulous new photos. I love the wayeveryone comes to pet Apollo, and he justs lays there taking it all in,like "yeah, I am meant to be worshiped and adored by all". Perhaps youcould create your own range of Bunnywear. I can see it all now..."Bunnies'R'Us" - Street wear for the Bunny on the Go!!!!:p

Jan
Now this ACTUALLY is a great idea!!!...

BunnyMommy, I'm glad you like them. Ihave missed you and Sherman so much? How are you both? Not a day goesby I don't think of you and hope you are ok? Give Sherman a kiss for meplease?

Here is a picture of Apollo's Bro lookingcute.
HowCute.jpg

Here Apollo is sitting up and comes up to my knee.

Sitting2.jpg

Standing up he's up to my hip almost.

Tall2.jpg

My babies both sleeping.

Snuggly1.jpg

Snuggly3.jpg

Chirpy, Jeremy's new baby.

Climbing.jpg

Tina

Thanks. Sadly that sweet moment didn'tlast long. A few minutes later Apollo woke up and tried everything toget Jer up.

WakeUp.jpg

NewToy.jpg

I can't get over how long Apollo is.

LongBoy2.jpg

NotHungry.jpg

It looks like he's praying.

Praying.jpg

Long eyelashes

Lashes.jpg

Hiding under the chair to avoid that crazy lady with the camera.

NoMore.jpg

Tina

As always, Apollo and his loyal subjects areadorable! I love the toad/frog too. I used to have a gecko. It's niceto see Jeremy has an interest in a broad variety of animals. Well done!

Look at this! How adorable.Apollo is such a character. I bet Jeremy never thought hewould have a rabbit as an alarm clock.

NewToy.jpg

Tina,

Great pics. I always love seeing the 'Antics of Apollo'.:p

Jeremy, what a little lady killer... Such a cutie!:)

I just adore 'Chirpy' too, what an awesome pet!

2kj41f

This is Katannah, my chameleon. I just love reptiles...

Monkeys:p

Thank you EEEM. I tried to give him alllove for all animals. I never realized he'd want to bring them allinside:shock:.

Raspberry, Jeremy and I both thank you. This is definitely going to be framed and hung on the wall.

Jenniblu, I laughed so hard watching these two last night.Apollo tortuers Jer to get him up. Jer got up long enough to lay on thecouch. Guess who followed right behind.

Big.jpg

What a wake up call:shock::p:shock:.

Lyndsy, Thank you so much. Katannah is simply Gorgeous. Jeremywants a chameleon so bad. You poor dear have to deal with Moneynappers, Dog/monkey nappers and now a 10 year old Chameleon napper.;)

Tina

Apollo always makes me want a flemish so bad!!! I must have one!!

That is an adorable little frog. I have bearded dragons anduromastyx. I love my beardies...I'm just waiting for them tolay eggs. They are my breeders...but only 3 clutches ayear...they won't be over-bred.

Jen

Latest posts

Back