Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
I, Apollo,am happy to announcethatI finally have one place for allmypictures.I hope you will come on in and look around. Feelfree to leave yoggies and oats on your way through. You can also let myMom know how much you like my pictures. She likes that kind of stuff, Idon't really know why. I know I'm cute. Oh Well.Enjoy.

Begging for his yogurt drops

YoggieBegging.jpg

Cleaning his cage

Newspaper.jpg

An Armful

Armful.jpg

Here all the pictures from Jeremy'sbaseball games

BaseballHold.jpg

BigBoy.jpg

Chillin.jpg

BunnyButt.jpg

Walking.jpg

RelaxedBunn.jpg

MomHelp.jpg

Flashed.jpg

DreamStick.jpg

DirtyFeet.jpg

DaleSideview.jpg

Cuddled.jpg

CleanFace2.jpg

Yawning.jpg

HalfAsleep.jpg

Tiny.jpg

Posed.jpg

In August of last year we entered Apollo in a rabbit show.

the cage was a bit too small

ShowCage1.jpg

If you look on his lip you can see the bad oowwee his neighbor gave him on his lip

ShowCage2.jpg

Jeremy giving Apollo a kiss Goodbye before we left for the night

KissGoodbye.jpg

Jeremy and Apollo WON. The won Best of Breed and BestIn Show(open class). I'm so proud.

Winners.jpg

Winners2.jpg

Winning made him hungry

HungryStar.jpg

This little boy dragged mom & sis over to pet the bunny(Apollo is getting ready to lay down and enjoy some petting)

Look.jpg

Apollo doing his part to help protect the Hartford Deer

Firehat.jpg

These are pictures I took while we were camping.

BirdWatching.jpg

CleanFace.jpg

Sitting.jpg

saw the brush in mom's hand

RunAway.jpg

RestStop.jpg

Jeremy kept saying hurry mom I can't hold him any longer.

HurryMom.jpg

Look at that sweet face

SweetFace.jpg

Well that's all for now. I'm sure mom will add more, you know how momsare, always snapping pictures. I really hate that flash. Don't forgetto tell mom hi.

Apollo M.B. Teter

aka Apollo Wollo

Tina, I hate tocomplain since we've only known each other a short while,butI've been told patience isn't one of myvirtues.I've already seen all of these! :XI WANTNEW PICTURES!

I certainly hope that didn't seem toopushy...I'd like to think it takes a bit longer for someone to know methat well! :p

Raspberry

Raspberry,

You really must work on your patience dear. There are actually 3 picsabove that I've not posted before. I'm sick and can't leavethe house, so my hubby took in 2 rolls of film and is picking them uptoday. With the way Apollo is lately I just may have 54 great shots ofhis noselol. alittle while longer

babybunnywrigley, thank you very much.

Spiced77, Apollo is extremely outgoing and loves getting out of thehouse. My problem with Apollo is when we go out and someone doesn't payattention to him. He gets a bad attitude then. It is all about Apollolol.

Tina

Way to go, Tina! These photos Rock!

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers today.

-Carolyn

WOW! What a great bunch of pictures! Apollo isone BIG boy if ever saw one! He looks so loved and happy. I love thepicture of him begging for his yogurt drops.... it's definately apriceless photo!

thing I cant believe is that he seems to be very content beingheld...... Does he struggle much at all? With his size, trying to holda bunny could be a tricky endeavor! I know that when I try to holdAmaretto things can get very messy. (Case in point: i tried holding hertoday, and she wriggled out of my arms and tried to climb up to the topof my head!!)

Thank you Jer.

Carolyn, thank you ever so much dear.

Sandhills, Armaretto is gorgeous. Thank you. Believe it or not Apolloactually loves to be held. He'll stand up in front of me and put hispaws on my leg, begging to be picked up. When all the bunnies had theirmeeting regarding being ground loving....Apollo was out sniffing theflowers lol. He lets most people pick him up and carry him around. Mosttimes he'll actually go to sleep.

Tina

Okay, OKAY! I wentback and looked again! I found twothat Ididn'trecognize... SO, I stand corrected!I hadn't seentheone of him begging for yogurt drops or the oneofhim cleaning his cage! Helooks taller thanSebastian's Little Girl when he is standing up! :shock:It'sso funny cuzCarolyn and I are always talking about how SLGdoesn't understand how big Cali is....of course neither does Cali....Doyou think Apollo understands how big he is?

Raspberry

MomHelp.jpg

Look at how Baby wants to get to his Momma!

-Carolyn

Lanna, Flemish are a little to big to sneak in lol, you could always surprise him

Raspberry, the two from the show that show is cage are new too. Myfavorite new one is of the little boy that dragged his mom and sisterover to see the bunny. And nope, Apollo has no clue howmassive he is. Whenever he gets scared he'll jump from the strollerright up into my arms. I've lost count of the times I've landed on mybutt lol

Carolyn, Ican not believe you said that. You hit the nail on the head. He wantedaway from Daddy and back to mom so bad he couldn't stand it. Not manypeople see that in that pic.

LuvaBun, thank you.Apollo has always beenthat waysince we got him. He's one of those rabbits that loves people and lovesattention. Apollo doesn't care who is petting just that someone ispetting him lol.

Vickie thank you. We put the hat on him as a joke and he didn't care soI had to take a picture. Since then he's worn a lei, a bib and one ofmy son's tshirts.I really need to take more pictures.

lyndsy, thank you. As I was posting these pictures, it hit me just howbig he'sgotten. Mybaby isn't a baby anymore.

Even in your avatar, he's looking at you with Love.

Apollo, You're a

-Carolyn

Now Auntie Carolyn, don't you remember? Apollo's full name is Apollo M.B.(Momma's Boy) T****

But then I expected no different. Some one at school asked Jeremy if hewas a momma's boy and Jeremy said"Yup and Proud of It." So it onlymakes sense I would have a fur baby the same way lol.

Tina

Dajeti, Apollo is simply gorgeous. Espcially the pics of him in the stroller.

Lanna, you could always get a Flemish kit and just act reallysurprised when it keeps growing. ;)"Oh, the pet shop/breedertold me it was an adult rabbit. Well, since we've had it solong we might as well keep the bunny."

Back