Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyBoys and m.e.

You rock, I totally forgot about those pictures.

I love Bastian as a baby lol.

Tina

This forum is way to much fun and I learn so much at the same time.

Jan thank you so much. I was tellingCarolyn that this trip to two stores took us 5 and a half hours.Nowwith little Lola too Wow:shock:Soon I will have Lola and inJuly three more Babies with Apollo. I need to open my own store just tokeep them in Yogurt drops andcraisins lol.

Bunnies'R'Us and BunnyGear I love it. I may just have to use that;)

MyBunnyBoys, and don't forget the Diaper Bags, blankies, burp pads, playpens, bibs and booties;):p

Ya'll are so funny.

Tina

Jenniblu wrote:
Tina, Apollo is sure lucky to have you, and now Lola will bejoining the family. BTW, the recent pics areadorable. Go ahead and post the baby bib pictures ofApollo...I promise not to do an intervention. Please?LOL
Thank you so much. I adore your Vash. I am soo excited about Baby girl coming.I bet she's a little knock out.

Ok you asked for it now lol. I will try and the pics up of Wollo's bib by tomorrow morning the latest.

Lyndsy, thank you. I was so amazed how gentle he was. I can't wait to see how he is with his babies one day.

You're Invited! Have Monkeys can travel;):p:D

Ayglnu13, I don't know. I'm currently waiting for them tocontact me again. I sent her a million questions about her. I don'tknow what breed Lola is, how big, how old, spayed?, I can't wait tofind out. I'm hoping I'll hear today.

Tina

Lyndsy,

I just remembered I had to do something.

First I have to goto oopsnot there. I got to goto quest.comOk theyask for alot...ok.. Monkeyville, Ontario,Canada...Enter. what'stalking so long...Lyndsy needs directions or she'll never find thishouse...

AAAAHHHHHNNNOOO!!

Umm, Lyndsy I need to get back to youwith thedirectionsok

Yours Tuly,

Oh My I love those new pictures Tina! The one ofyou carrying him makes you realise just how big he is! Does heouta strain on your back> Lol he is just like atoddler, bless him. He is such a crowd puller. I just love the pictureof him on Mummys knee with the cap on. He's gorgeous!

Vickie

PS - If Lola gets half the love that Apollo gets she will love it withyou and your family. Congratulations on getting her. When do you thinkit will be?

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Oh My I love those new pictures Tina! The one of youcarrying him makes you realise just how big he is! Does heouta strain on your back> Lol he is just like atoddler, bless him. He is such a crowd puller. I just love the pictureof him on Mummys knee with the cap on. He's gorgeous!

Vickie

PS - If Lola gets half the love that Apollo gets she will love it withyou and your family. Congratulations on getting her. When do you thinkit will be?
I just want to sy, you always right the sweetest replies. You such a ray of sunshine. I just had to say that.

Apollo is grew to be a big boy. All that carrying him aroundSat., I have muscles in my arms and back I didn't even know Ihad;)

I really am so blessed. He pretty much lets us do whatever wewant to him and he'll just lay there. Thank you so much. He loves tohear compliments. I tell him what you said and give him a yogurtdrop.

I have a feeling Lola is definitely going to be the PamperedPrincess;)I really don't know when she will be moving here. Iwish it was today. I can't wait to actually be able to see her and beable to hold her...I get teary-eyed just thinking about her.

Tina

Lola is one of the members bunnies on here. They can no longer keep her so Dajeti2 offered to take her.

So no, that baby was just another pet store baby.

Thank you Laura, wow this board moves so fast. It's hard for an old gal like me to keep up;)

Vickie, a member on the this forum posted that they couldn'tkeep Lola anymore. They were hoping to find a good home for her ratherthan a shelter. I know a tiny bit about Lola so after some thought Isaid I would take her. I am anxiouly waiting for some type of contact.

All I know For sure is that Lola is her name, she's all whitewith red eyes, and she is a she. The little white bunny in the picturewas one of 2 for sale. If Jeremy had his way those to little ones wouldhave come home with us. It broke my heart to say no.

Tina

Strike a Pose, Apollo!

Huh.jpg

I thought that onewas cute too Carolyn! He looks like he really needs his nose kissed!

Raspberry

Back