Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully ya'll don't mind some pictures. Here he is at Jeremy's practice tonight.He was actually watching.

WatchingJer.jpg

Watching2.jpg

Foot.jpg

Looks like he's bowing.

TakeABow.jpg

Some more pics from last practice.

Tired.jpg

Stretchedout.jpg

Stalker.jpg

Sleepy.jpg

After he got his nails done.

OneEar.jpg

NailCutter.jpg

These next three, I think show off his eye.

Momma.jpg

Face.jpg

MyLove.jpg

I just love the last picture.

Tina

MyLove.jpg

VERY Cool picture, Tina! I love the way it seems as thoughyou can reach out and pet the baby. It also gives you a greatidea on how blue your little one's eyes are.

I lovethe one where he'staking a nap on the grass at the game. What a Mellow Fellow. :)

-Carolyn

Thank you all so much. Apollo has been sogood about getting his picture taken. I'm not sure what happened tochange his mind but I will be getting all that I can while the gettingis good. Here a few from baseball practice Thursday.

ApollosStroller.jpg

He has to be able to see me at all times;)

FindMom1.jpg

MyMom.jpg

These next two really give a good idea of his size.

Big1.jpg

BigBoy2.jpg

Apollo's eyes will always seem more pink than red to me. I'venoticed that instead of red eye with a flash we get pink eye.

Bunnyloaf.jpg

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy them.

Tina

lucylocket wrote:
HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE BUT HOW DO YOU KEEP HIM IN THEPRAM AND HOW DOES HE GO POTTY

VARNA XXXX
Thank you Varna. Believe it or not Apollo loves his stroller. It's like another cage to him. He feels safe in it.

Whenver he has to use the bathroom he'll jump to theback of the buggy and start scratching really loud. When he does that Iknow to stop and let him out. He goes potty and usually jumps back inor waits until I out him in. It seems to work so far. Apollo only hadone accident in it.

I bet your Lucy would look lovely in a Stroller.

Tina

Raspberry, all the better to hear the Yoggie box, my dear;)

BBB, thank you very much.

Lanna, he loves it. Just to see what he'd do I gave him a pieceof newspaper while he was in it. He actually starteddustingitlike he does his cage at home. I tried to get some picturesbut he stoped te second he saw the camera.:(

Vickie, how sweet. I will tell Apollo on one condition...Youlet Caitlyn and Alyssa know we say AAAWWW over all their pictures. Theyhave three fans here, Me, Apollo and Jeremy.I'm so glad Alyssa likesApollo and his stroller. I'll be sure to add more of those forher.

Tina

Lyndsy, the Monkeys look as calm as calm can be.Such stories you tell tsk tsk

Oh I am stilllooking wowI must say Monkeyville must bereally little.No worries though I will keep looking.

Thank you Sweetie.

Tina

Awesome News!!

Jeremy brought home a big bag of Baby carrots today. Jeremy and his dad have been munching on them all evening.

Dale told Jeremy he was mean not giving Apollo any. We bothtell DAle Apollo hates carrots. He never eats them. Feeling a bitguilty for not offering his brother any carrots Jeremy cavedin.He took a carrot over to Apollo.

Would you believe the little stinker mad a fibber out of me andJer. Not only did he eat the piece Jeremy gave him he wanted anotherpiece.

I learned a lesson tonight. Never say never lol.

Tina

Sebastian doesn'tlike "real" carrots, but he likes baby carrots. Maybe Apollo is thesame way. I think the baby carrots are more tender and sweet. Maybe thebuns agree with me! :)

Raspberry & SLG & Sebastian

Hi SLG, maybe you are on to something.Apollo hates big carrots. Wow are our bunnies spoiled huh? They won'teven eat regular carrots.What other vegetables do you like? I will tryto feed those to Apollo.

Tina andApollo

Latest posts

Back