Am I going to have babies tonight?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well - so far it looks like Harmony only has the six - except for the fact she's still gathering hay and hair sometimes.

Don't you love the way the rabbits can drive us up the wall while we wait for their babies?

I used to have a mug that said something like "one by one the bunnies steal my sanity".

I think that is so true when it comes to kindling time.

mistyjr wrote:
sorry.. But I cant go in every post that you made and read your post for hrs trying to find the answers..

Chill Just this one, start at the begining.

We are all excited about our new babies coming soon.

TinysMom wrote:
Well - so far it looks like Harmony only has the six - except for the fact she's still gathering hay and hair sometimes.

Don't you love the way the rabbits can drive us up the wall while we wait for their babies?

I used to have a mug that said something like "one by one the bunnies steal my sanity".

YES :biggrin2:

TinysMom wrote:

Congrats Peg!! Cant wait for photos! :big wink::biggrin:

mistyjr wrote:
I read the beginning. And it doesnt say anything about if you felt the babies.. I seen that you tried but she wouldnt let you.. But Yes I know how it is be excited about the babies but also be sad about the babies!

No more comments or replies:p

Except bunny mom's
that are helping and waiting with us.

i am chilled and cool lovin on my girl and waiting for her babies.

Ok where are the pic's of the new babies :)

mistyjr wrote:
I did not say anything mean or rude??
hehe didn't say ya did ^_^

Just cutting in before things get heated is all :p

Sooooooo we has no pictures of the ones born, Stephanie has poofed, and we're here waiting for Tessie's girl to pop. ^_^
Who else are we waiting on?

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
Sooooooo we has no pictures of the ones born, Stephanie has poofed, and we're here waiting for Tessie's girl to pop. ^_^
Who else are we waiting on?
What do you mean Stephanie has poofed ? Is'ther bunnythe next to have babies?

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
yes lol, but I haven't seen her post for a while, sooooo until she comes back, she's poofed lol (disappeared)
HA! HA! I sent her a PM :)

Well, I checked on my doe, and nothing yet. I think she is close, she seems to be very labored in her movements and breathing! But watch her hold out till tomorrow night.. LOL!

I'm uploading photos now to photobucket. Harmony is a first-time mama and I'm pretty sure she's going to do a great job.

I want to clarify one thing that was said earlier in this thread.

Not all first time litters die - probably not even half of them (at least in my experience). However - if I'm going to lose a litter - a whole litter - then it is usually to a first time mama.

Out of the 100 or so litters I bred of lionheads - I think I lost 5 -8 litters at the most to first time mamas. But I had over 35 does total....probably closer to 40 or 45.

I love it when a first-time mama knows what to do...

I think I have lost litters to first time moms twice, but the other two does that were first time moms did great!

Recently I had a litter to a very experienced mother, and she abandoned them. I have been able to keep 2 alive by nursing them on the momma. They are now little fuzzballs with big open eyes, and sampling the rabbit food!! Its been tough, but wayyy worth it!

Latest posts

Back