Am I going to have babies tonight?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessie

Reaction score
I am so excited she has made her nest no fur yet,and laying on her side.:pray:If I get near the nest she bats me with her front paws :laughsmiley:

tessie

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
I would think tonight or tomorrow morning.

My girls add finishing touches to their nest until the day before they have them.
Thank you so much for your quick reply and help :)

lucky! my bun is pregnant, but she doesn't prepare a nest until moments before she give birth. >.> she was bred on the evening, and now its 9 in the morning of the 32 day!! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting :p shes been lying down a lot and hasn't really been eating, hopefully she has them soon :)

AnimalLoverStefi wrote:
lucky! my bun is pregnant, but she doesn't prepare a nest until moments before she give birth. >.> she was bred on the evening, and now its 9 in the morning of the 32 day!! I'm jumping out of my skin waiting :p shes been lying down a lot and hasn't really been eating, hopefully she has them soon :)
I know The waiting is all most to much :time:No babies is morning, but acting like your bunny

i think were more excited that our buns are going to have babies then they are xDD
the weird thing with my bun is that about a couple of days ago she wouldn't let me touch her without trying to bite me, but now she is like my bff!! which is strange for a pregnant bun...is your bun lying down on her side, not really eating and panting a lot too? I'm checking in on mine every half hour or so :)

AnimalLoverStefi wrote:
i think were more excited that our buns are going to have babies then they are xDD
the weird thing with my bun is that about a couple of days ago she wouldn't let me touch her without trying to bite me, but now she is like my bff!! which is strange for a pregnant bun...is your bun lying down on her side, not really eating and panting a lot too? I'm checking in on mine every half hour or so :)
Yep all the above, andloves me to rub her sides.

AnimalLoverStefi wrote:
Darnn still no babies....but i think shes making a nest by the cage door because when i touch it she automatically gets up and comes to see what im doing

Don't you have a box for her? Has she pulled her hair out yet? I wonder when they do that.

Come on you pro's jump in :biggrin2:

Tessie

yeah I made a box for her and filled it and everything, she hasn't pulled any fur out yet but she has been shedding quite a lot. she had an unexpected litter a couple of months ago, and i didn't know she was pregnant but then i came home and found 5 babies and pulled fur everywhere....TOTALLY UNEXPECTED!!

I found this

Pregnant Rabbit Pulling Her Fur Out
Does Pulling Her Fur Mean She's Ready To Kindle?

[align=left]Hormones in the doe's body near kindling make it easier for her to pluck her own fur, which she uses to line the nest she has made for her babies. Some does wait until moments before the kits are due to pull any fur at all. And some pull the majority just after the kits are born. [/align]

[align=left]Even if you are not good at palpating, if a doe goes past her due date and has kits, you can feel them without much trouble. If you feel none, then you can assume that she made the nest from habit rather than because of pregnancy.[/align]

She is doing good but would not let me feel her belly are sides for babies. She is black and the bottem of her cage is black so I have to use a flashlight to she her :DI have her in my bedroom with the blindes closed so it is kind of dark. I don't want to turn the light on and scare her.

Back