Am I going to have babies tonight?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is beautiful. I really like the American Sables. So far no babies from my chin. I palpate about 5 or 6 babies!!! I am really excited. Any good news yet from anyone.

Thats really great that you all have rescued these sweet little bunnies!!!!

Yeah,, My Lionhead doe didnt pull out her fur until the day she had the babies... Is this her first litter??

Good luck guys, my first litter isn't due for another week yet and I am already getting anxious....it was easier to wait the nine months for my children than it is the 32 days for a bunny!

Was the rescue pregnant when you got her, or did you breed her yourself? I'm just curious, because while it was good to rescue her, I find it irresponsible to have bred her. ;) If she was already pregnant, are you going to spay her after this litter? I think that would be best, because it's really irresponsible, especially since she's a mix. ;)

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Was the rescue pregnant when you got her, or did you breed her yourself? I'm just curious, because while it was good to rescue her, I find it irresponsible to have bred her. ;) If she was already pregnant, are you going to spay her after this litter? I think that would be best, because it's really irresponsible, especially since she's a mix. ;)

Emily
I was going to say something.. But I didnt.. :p

Emily

Who are you asking ? If it's me heck no i did not breed her I have had her two weeks and she is ready to give birth.

i just reread your post so I'm guessing you are not talking to me because my rescue girl is full blooded Mini Rex. She is beautiful and perfect.

Tessie

I just want to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is discussing the waiting time of having a litter, etc.

Just as a note - does can often go late...today was day 33 or so for my doe (but flemish are usually late).

So let's hope you have LOTS of movies (whoever rented them)....or lots of patience!

Tessie wrote:

Emily

Who are you asking ? If it's me heck no i did not breed her I have had her two weeks and she is ready to give birth.

i just reread your post so I'm guessing you are not talking to me because my rescue girl is full blooded Mini Rex. She is beautiful and perfect.

Tessie
I dont think it was towards you!

TinysMom wrote:
I just want to remind everyone that the purpose of this thread is discussing the waiting time of having a litter, etc.

Just as a note - does can often go late...today was day 33 or so for my doe (but flemish are usually late).

So let's hope you have LOTS of movies (whoever rented them)....or lots of patience!
LOL
Yes Loooooots of movies if they are late >_<
I am waiting for my V Lop to have her bubs, but that's not for like another couple of weeks or so >_<

but as you.. Im sure you dont know when she is due. If you have no ideal when they are due. Can you feel any babies?

Latest posts

Back