A Doctor's Appointment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bignono.gif
You're being ordered by US not to get up, too. Or else!
illustrations_tuzki030.gif

(It's in your Admin contract).
rulez-1.gif

flowers.gif

Oh goodness, Minda, I can only imagine how painful that must be.

You take it easy and DO stay in bed. We'll understand if you're MIA for a while.

Take care - keeping you in my thoughts :hug:

Jan

OUCH! Those can be incredibly painful. Poor thing. I get them a lot - well all women get cysts, it's what happens when folicles (sp?) ripen - but on some they just keep growing then they burst rather than drain away naturally.

The pain is terrible so you have my deepest sympathies.

my mum has 5 cyists on her womb, ovaries and.... bowel....
now her womb is gone and uteris. (hysterctiomy..)but she has them. i know how sore it is from my mum.
good luck

I am so sorry for you
Are you feeling better:cry2:rainbow::pink iris::hug:

Ugh! this was my second guess for your condition from just what you first said. My mom had the endo many years ago and I've had one of the cysts but very mild. Yours must have been pretty bad! and the pain ..... awful!!! You poor thing :(

Rest yourself. :hug: We'll be here when you return!

What she said!!

Pipp wrote:
bignono.gif
You're being ordered by US not to get up, too. Or else!
illustrations_tuzki030.gif

(It's in your Admin contract).
rulez-1.gif

flowers.gif

Yikes Minda, I just saw this!!! (been doing a mass catch-up today...)

It sounds horrible, you poor thing. I hope your hubby is taking good care of you. Rest LOTS!

I'll be thinking of you! I hope you feel better soon...:hugsquish:

I hope you get better soon I had one burst while I was vaccuuming at 15. My mom thought I was kinding huddled on the ground then she saw my face was whiter then normal.

MY moms black and I am white being adopted at 7. Inside joke.:p

I still remember that day hope you get better real soon.

Oh, Minda!
I really hope you feel a lot better soon!
Maybe you can stay in bed and watch silly movies and eat ice-cream? If not, I hope you are able to have a nice long, deep sleep. Hope you feel better very soon!
:pray:

I am behaving, I promise! After posting to you all last night, I went to sleep. I woke up to (a bit painful) hugs from my daughter. Then I got up JUST to go to the bathroom and went right back to bed. I slept for a bit, hubby brought me breakfast, and then I went to sleep again.

My sister called and woke me up around noon. I got up to use the bathroom, hubby brought me lunch. Now, I've moved out to the couch so I can sit up a bit but still be all covered up in blankies.

It's a half day for the kids today, so hubby is out picking them up. When they get home they will have to clean Elf's cage and the ENTIRE dining room where her cage is located, because she has decided to show how much she disapproves of Mommy being sick by decorating the room in poos and litter she has dug out of her cage.

Awrrh naughty Elf :(

Best wishes :) Feel better soon!! xx

Latest posts

Back