A Doctor's Appointment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I had a big long post done and my computer pooped out on me.

Suffice to say, I'm bleeding from the wrong places and having cramps along my abdomen that shouldn't be there.

I'm going to the doctor at 1pm. I had to take off work today because I couldn't stand up this morning.

thanksbun-1.gif

Oh dear, poor you. I hope the doc can help. If it's Endo, I have that, and if you find what works for you, it is very manageable.

Good luck, I hope they can help.

Endometriosis is a condition where the tissue that should grow in your womb can grow outside your womb in other parts of your body (like bowel, bladder), and that can cause a lot of pain and other problems. That's on a VERY basic level. The link explains more though if you want to know more.

I was dignosed with Endometriosis 9 yrs ago and I can still feel the pain. I had it for about 6 yrs before any Dr. figured it out. After a Laproscopy procedure I finally found out what it was and was given a prescription and I never had pain again. It's no joke!

I just spent the evening in the emergency room. I had blood work, a urine analysis and a catscan. The end result is that the doctor thinks an ovarian cyst burst inside of me causing the pain. I'm on bed rest and pain meds for the next two days.

I'm exhausted, so I'm going to leave it at that and get back with everyone tomorrow while I'm being ordered by hubby NOT to get up. I'll keep the laptop next to the bed.

Latest posts

Back