A Doctor's Appointment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elf Mommy wrote:
good idea

the chalkie stuff is making me nauseas

I just started drinking it at 6 pm

ugh...I hate this

:hug:

Chalk says she hopes her cute face will cheer you up and take your mind of the other chalkie stuff.....

IMG_9356.jpg

Seriously though, I feel for you. It will be all over soon though, and hopefully you can get some answers, and the all-clear!

Awwww! I'd much rather have that chalk around than what I'm drinking! Thank you for the cute photo!

Thank you, Denise. I'm feeling nauseas and bloated right now. I've adjourned to the bedroom with my laptop, with frequent runs to the bathroom. This is just awful :( I can't wait until tomorrow is OVER with! Hopefully they don't find anything wrong.

My father was doing the bathroom trots with ya! He has to have the pill camera test tomorrow: http://www.gihealth.com/html/test/given.html

He's had really bad anemia and getting iron transfusions every other week.....

He wasn't any too happy about the chalky stuff!

Hope your test goes extra easy and you find out what is wrong (nothing big!) and get all back to feeling good! (boy was that a weird sentence...... LOL)

Ugh, poor you that you have to go through another set of tests and stuff! I'm glad to hear nothing is wrong there though.

How are you feeling?

Well, I sure hope things go smoothly with it all..... crazy all the test they have to do isn't it? Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back