A Doctor's Appointment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, it's Elf's way of giving you a pressie - poo and litter are all she can get her paws on at the minute ;)

Glad to hear you're obeying orders and resting. What are they (the drs) going to do for you after you 2 days rest on meds?

Jan

That does sound painful. (Mind you, I spent some quality time with a pile of bovine ovaries today in animal science lab trying to remove follicles with a needle to observe oocytes under the dissecting scope. I've seen more ovaries in one afternoon than most people probably see in a lifetime.)

Pipp wrote:
bignono.gif
You're being ordered by US not to get up, too. Or else!
illustrations_tuzki030.gif

(It's in your Admin contract).
rulez-1.gif

]

Is it really in ur contract :? as in RO admin contract?!

I hoope you'll be muuuuuuuuuuuch better!!
im thinking of you right now Minda . i hope everything is well!

awwwh i'd love to see one of my favorite admin be better soon!

x

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Pipp wrote:
bignono.gif
You're being ordered by US not to get up, too. Or else!
illustrations_tuzki030.gif

(It's in your Admin contract).
rulez-1.gif

]

Is it really in ur contract :? as in RO admin contract?!

I hoope you'll be muuuuuuuuuuuch better!!
im thinking of you right now Minda . i hope everything is well!

awwwh i'd love to see one of my favorite admin be better soon!

x
Prisca I don't think it's in the contract, I think there is one. But that would be funny if she made all the admins sign a special contract that requires to take care of them selves before the forum.

Minda get better soon.

I was wondering how you are, also. I didn't see you until just recently on the board so I hope you were resting!

I slept a lot. I have my laptop in bed, so I'm really still resting. Last night I did get up to do the certificates for the Hoppy Valentine's contest winners, but then went back to bed again. I had some minor pain last night. Mostly it's just a dull ache now. I'm going to attempt to go out for dinner tonight (just 3 blocks down the street, and will come right back home if the pain kicks in). I'm so tired of being in bed!!!!!

Elf Mommy wrote:
I'm going to attempt to go out for dinner tonight (just 3 blocks down the street, and will come right back home if the pain kicks in). I'm so tired of being in bed!!!!!
I'm exactly the same as you! I'm always trying to go out when I'm sick, moreso than when I'll well lol! I'll make excuses like 'we need to get some such and such' so I can get out to the shops or something :)

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I hope the improvement continues! :hug:

Elf Mommy wrote:
I think I'm good...I just need to look into a hysterectomy.
My little sister had a similar problem and had a partial hysterectomy. They took the uterus but left the ovaries, so she didn't have to have hormone replacement therapy. She was very, very happy.

Elf is doing better. I overdid it a bit today. I went and got nails done and then out to lunch and then over to my best friend's house so she could get rid of the grey in my hair.

sigh...

So I'm going to bed early tonight.

Latest posts

Back