WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if this thread would bump up. :D

Since I didn't work today, I had scrambled eggs with bean sprouts, bacon and a sausage roll for breakfast.

6fvx1f.jpg

For breakfast?!! Was that leftovers?

For dinner tonight I had herb and garlic crusted lamb, and Steve had sausages. We had it with courgette gratin. Yummy! It's the dinner I was going to have a week ago but felt too ill to do...

Last night's dinner was..... not great. We left the Snow Patrol show at the London O2 arena at about 11, spent an hour driving through central London, and then spent next to another hour driving around trying to find a takeaway pizza place. We found plenty, but parking was another matter. Eventually we ended up in this tiny grotty place on Shepherd's Bush green. Not so great pizza :( Then when we checked in at our little Premier Inn motel room right opposite Heathrow airport, they had loads of takeaway menus that would have delivered to us! :grumpy:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
For breakfast?!! Was that leftovers?
We hadit freshly madethis morning. :D Don't forget we are 12 hours behind you. ;)
12 hours? What time is it there now? It's 10.21pm here... Sas and Shiloh are only 9 hrs behind me I think?

I am not a breakfast person at all. On Saturdays we often have bacon sandwiches, but the rest of the time I just have a plain yoghurt and a cup of tea! :)

Tonight we had....

~Chicken Renee': Boneless chicken breast, dipped in egg and dredged in parmesan & herb breadcrumbs, baked to a golden brown.
~Smashed taters
~Fresh homemade coleslaw

mouse_chalk wrote:
What's your recipe?

I have two slaw dressings that I like

#1) lime juice, olive oil, salt & pepper... very simple. Serve over freshly shredded cabbage

#2) mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper.... a little more time consuming, and best mixed with freshly shredded cabbage and left in the fridge for a few hours

*exact measurements are secret and guarded by my ninjas:ph34r2!!
......actually it's kind of; "a spoon of this... a dash of that...a sprinkle of this.....until it looks and tastes right:biggrin2:"

Pet_Bunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
12 hours? What time is it there now? It's 10.21pm here... Sas and Shiloh are only 9 hrs behind me I think?
It's 4:50 pm Sunday here. So that makes it 6 hours behind you? :D

Yep that's it! Call me sad, but I try to remember where members are located, so I can keep a rough idea of what time it is where people are. That way, their posts make more sense lol! :D

JimD wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
What's your recipe?

I have two slaw dressings that I like

#1) lime juice, olive oil, salt & pepper... very simple. Serve over freshly shredded cabbage

#2) mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper.... a little more time consuming, and best mixed with freshly shredded cabbage and left in the fridge for a few hours

*exact measurements are secret and guarded by my ninjas:ph34r2!!
......actually it's kind of; "a spoon of this... a dash of that...a sprinkle of this.....until it looks and tastes right:biggrin2:"

I have 2 dressings as well! Similar to yours except the first one I use lemon juice, and white wine vinegar instead of lime juice, and the second one I use plain yoghurt and a bit of lemon juice. I've not tried the garlic or onion powder before though, I might have to try that! I do quite often use red onion in it though, very finely sliced.....

I think I'll be having coleslaw tomorrow night! :biggrin2:

I've been so lazy lately! :( Will caught me chowing on pretzels and decided to make me pancakes. I did not know that pancakes were dinner items but I guess they are now! I had oatmeal last night because my stomach was upset because of Toby being ill.

My version of corned beef and cabbage......

Brisket in the crock pot. (Cooked in Guinness, brown sugar, garlic, and stone-ground mustard.) Added cabbage wedges at the end.

And garlic mashed potatoes. (Homemade from scratch!)

Delicious!!

Latest posts

Back