Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!! Loved all the mini horses and the ones with Wendell and all your buns was the cutest :)

Looks like he had a blast! You have such a sweet family of buns! Makes me want to adopt some more. Does your Becky have the head tilt?

And congratulations on losing 100 pounds! What an accomplishment :) That land of the little horses seemed like a good reward!

Carrie, yes Becky has head tilt. She's still so full of life and eats great so we work with it. Her head will come up when she's well rested and relaxed, but if moved she gets dizzy and tilts again. I don't think she will be doing any more photo sessions in the chair because I can't figure out how to do it without making her tilt.

Wendell was such a good boy. We had a fantastic time, but I know I had to share. :)

Wendell just got here! He is safe and sound.

My son was excited to meet him. He went on a couple errands with us today. I think he's going to a local farmers market tonight. And I'll think of some other fun activities for Wendell over the next week or 2 :)

Good grief. I get to the farmers market last night, Wendell along and very excited....and camera battery was dead. Great.

Off to think of more fun things for Wendell :)

We've been having a great time with Wendell! He is going with us today to a fun place. I will be able to post pictures soon and then Wendell will be ready to be mailed on to his next adventure!!!

Lisa, I e-mailed you the next address! Can't wait to see the pictures of Wendell's adventures.

Latest posts

Back