Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure where the timing is going to work out, but it would be fun if I had Wendell for either San Diego Bunnyfest on September 16th or Midwest Bunfest on October 27th!

Patti, that sounds great. We will try to make it happen :) And Brandy, Wendell is a good sport. I think he will be happy to help you with chores! Just don't post a picture of him perched on the toilet seat holding a toilet brush :D Funny, but I may have to cremate him after that!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Patti, that sounds great. We will try to make it happen :) And Brandy, Wendell is a good sport. I think he will be happy to help you with chores! Just don't post a picture of him perched on the toilet seat holding a toilet brush :D Funny, but I may have to cremate him after that!

Maybe you could move me into the queue so that I can take Wendell to one of these events?

I hope Wendell has had fun while in PA. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, but he had enough grand excitement in his last placement. ;)

Wendell went to work with me, here he is with the sign. Unfortunately he had to sign a Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement, so he can not tell you what happened inside. It's not that exciting, just lots of computer work. Apparently he got bored because he's laying down on the job!

IMG_1146.jpg

After work we went for a walk around the business park. Wendell got very excited when he saw the QVC sign and made me take pictures.

Look under his bow

IMG_1148a.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

This week is the Goshen Country Fair. Wendell didn't compete, but he would have been sure to win first place. Here he is chatting with a contestant waiting to be judged.

IMG_1144.jpg

While Wendell is the perfect weight for his frame, not all bunnies are (Fraggles anyone? :p) He joined me at Weight Waters to get some pointers for his other bunny friends.

IMG_1152.jpg

Then he went grocery shopping to pick out some nice produce for the Anderson warren.

IMG_1153.jpg

Wendell found out the hard truth that he was adopted. He had feelings he needed to talk through, so he went to my therapy appointment to talk to a professional. She wanted to know if he was on Prozac.

IMG_1147.jpg

On Friday Wendall went to an exciting chess camp and tournament with Joshua.

Everyone gets a shirt and chess board from the week

IMG_1159.jpg

Wendell is helping teach the class

IMG_1160.jpg

Smart bunny! Wendell won first place at the tournament!

IMG_1161.jpg

More trophies

IMG_1162.jpg

Then Wendell went to Petsmart with the whole Anderson warren. He helped coach them through their first official family meeting.

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

All packed up and ready to go home

IMG_1173.jpg

Omg, cute pics and looks like he had a blast.

I chuckled at him "talking to your therapist" :)

Ahaha!! It looks like he's had a wonderful time in Pennsylvania! He is a bun of many talents, isn't he?!

Wendell is quickly becoming the most well-rounded bun ever! And by well-rounded I definitely don't mean overweight either ;)

What news on Wendell's sister?

MiniLopHop wrote:
Wendell went to work with me, here he is with the sign. Unfortunately he had to sign a Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreement, so he can not tell you what happened inside. It's not that exciting, just lots of computer work. Apparently he got bored because he's laying down on the job!
He should have helped you in some way. Lazy rabbit.

This week is the Goshen Country Fair. Wendell didn't compete, but he would have been sure to win first place. Here he is chatting with a contestant waiting to be judged.
He sure has become the rabbit-about-town. And a good judge of veggies.
Then he went grocery shopping to pick out some nice produce for the Anderson warren.

On Friday Wendall went to an exciting chess camp and tournament with Joshua.
Wendell is helping teach the class. Smart bunny! Wendell won first place at the tournament!
Did he learn to play chess while with you? If so, he's a quick learner. Even if not, his showing was impressive. Most rabbits can't think moves ahead, so give up on chess.

Then Wendell went to Petsmart with the whole Anderson warren. He helped coach them through their first official family meeting.
He's a diplomat, too!!!

Carrie, Wendell's sister had a little accident and I have to start again! She will be ready soon though :D

Also, MiniLopHop PMed me and said Wendell will be staying with her through the weekend. He will get to do something super fun this weekend, I'm sure the pictures will be great!

Wendell is winging his way to the next destination, resting to recover from his big weekend before meeting another member. We had a lot of fun together.

On Saturday we went to Land of the little horses! http://www.landoflittlehorses.com/

I had gone here as a child close to 30 years ago but the experience stuck with me. As I was trying to decide how to reward myself for losing 100 pounds, this came to mind. Wendell was very brave and had a good time interacting with all the farm members.

The cute iniature donkey wandered around getting pets and snacks from the guests.

IMG_6805.jpg

IMG_6804.jpg

Wendell went for a ride!

IMG_6993.jpg

Then we watched the cute show that let the horses showcase their tallents.

A unicorn!?!

IMG_6819.jpg

Jumping

IMG_6827.jpg

IMG_6831.jpg

super llama

IMG_6844.jpg

math! this horse would be given two numbers and could add, subtract, divide, and multiple. extremely impressive!

IMG_6860.jpg

bye bye!

IMG_6884.jpg

IMG_6887.jpg

Upclose with the llama

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6927.jpg

baby goats

IMG_7170.jpg

baby little horse

IMG_7209.jpg

normal sized horses

IMG_7264.jpg

a big horse (Wendell is so brave!)

IMG_7306.jpg

piggies

IMG_7350.jpg

sebu

IMG_7396.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

cows

IMG_7435.jpg

old west jail- Wendell fit right through the bars and left us behind!

IMG_7485.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

After the farm, we stopped to play some mini golf. Wendell won of course!

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

Wendell had to have one last bunny whisper session with the kids to make sure they will all get along after he leaves.

IMG_7710.jpg

IMG_7746.jpg

there were treats involved- berries!
IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7763.jpg

Cheerios for a job well done
IMG_7782.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

don't mind me, I will help myself!
IMG_7793.jpg

extra snacks for Becky
IMG_7844.jpg

Wendell, are you going to eat thoes Cheerios?
IMG_7827.jpg

no? thanks! nom nom nom
IMG_7806.jpg

Thanks again to Wendell for such a wonderful visit!

Latest posts

Back