Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She sent me an email, we had talked before. Her internet isn't really working due to power outages so she's having a hard time communicating.

Man, power outages when you're already having a rough time! What a pain! In any case, let me know when Wendell gets to you, okay? :)

Hi everyone!!! :D it's so good to be back lol

Things have been crazy! So long story short... A bunch of storms came through shortly after wendell arrived and our power went out and pretty much stayed out for nearly 2weeks! Thankfully at the beginning of that time we were away for our family reunion so we didn't have to sit in the heat for that time anyway... Wendell had some much fun with all our extended family and going to restaurants and on hikes... But... :( we left our camera at the hotel, and called them immediately and they sent it to us rit away but when we got it? Yeah, SOMEONE HAD STOLEN OUR MEMORY CARD! Why would someone do that, I have no idea... So we only have a few photos of Wendell around the house with us and a few of his at work with me... As for the rest of his adventures he'll just have to tell you about them himself... I really could reem that person who took the card GRRRRR! I'm uploading the pics we have to photo bucket now, so I'll post them shortly, I hope he arrives to brandy safely and has a much less "eventful" stay with her LOL (I will say tho he was a very brave boy through all the storms :)

Wendell helped me make some yummy pasta salad for our party :)
075f8821.jpg

And some chicken curry (he is quite the little chef!)
e988313f.jpg

He enjoyed running around and playing in cookies cottage
54556f6b.jpg

And he learned fast that when the cookster is "zooming" he best find. Safe place to sit still and watch ;)
d5c42c95.jpg

He enjoyed his feet grooming from cookie
b6672465.jpg

As well as his ears lol (cookie was convinced he hadn't had a proper groom in a long time lol)
93bdfb06.jpg

They became fast friends :)
331d81f9.jpg

One of his fav spots to wtch everyone
43a3a031.jpg

Wendell also came to work with me :) to get some relief from the heat at home and to play with the babies and the cats :)

Here he is napping with baby Holdyn :)
f080dd75.jpg

And watching sesame street with baby Haylei :)
da896ea6.jpg

Here he is with the kitty where I work birdy

Yay! Hi there, Liz! Wow, sounds like you and Wendell had a super exciting couple of weeks! Hopefully everything is back to normal :) The photos are awesome, looks like he is having a great time! Cookie is such a darling and how nice that he's taking care of Wendell's grooming needs. And awesome that Wendell can now add "master chef" and "child care expert" to his resume :D

Yes exciting for sure! And yes things are almost bck to normal... W are just waiting for the house to cool down, our electric came back last night and it's cooled down alot in here but is still around 80 degrees... YUCK! So hopefully by tomorrow it will be back around 70... We are very greatful Wendell and cookie both took the heat surprisingly well... And so far no sickness! :)

Omg Liz so glad that everything is okay!

Loved seeing wendell with the yummy food. And who are the cute babies? :)

Seems like all the pets loved Wendell :)

agnesthelion wrote:
Omg Liz so glad that everything is okay!

Loved seeing wendell with the yummy food. And who are the cute babies? :)

Seems like all the pets loved Wendell :)

Thank you! And the babies are my charges, they are 3 month old twins - Holdyn and Haylei :) my new job! I love spending my days with them :D

It sounds like Wendell had an exciting time & was well cared for by you & Mr C.

My electricity was out about 6 hours last Monday AM. Honey was confused by the flashlight when I fed her that AM. But that's the way it does. I don't think she would have handled a long period of it as well as Wendell & Mr C did. They really are troopers. But of course Wendell is on his way to being a world traveler & Mr C showed his tenacity after his neutering redo.

Hi I'm so pleased you're recovering from your outage etc and well done wendell and Mr C for coping so well. Love your photos, the twins are gorgeous.:D

Ooh yay! Can't wait to see pictures, Brandy! Now to get things set up with the next host :D

As for Wendell's sister, she is still under construction but will make her debut soon enough :)

LOL it will certainly be anticlamactic for him. I have been trying to think of something to do this weekend. The last two have been so adventurous I was planning on just staying home to get stuff done. Perhaps he will concentrate on his domestic skills for this visit. :p

Good one Brandy, get those Domestic skills out of his system so when he does visit me way down the road, he won't want to do those chores.:laugh::yahoo::weee::rofl:

Looking forward to seeinghis pictures with you and the hubby and the zoo crew.

Liz great pictures, now i'm hungry.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back