Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww thanks Katherine...yes Agnes hadn't ever reacted so dramatically to anything before Wendell. It was funny. And cute!

I loved the pictures! It reminds me of Malabar farms in Ohio. We visited it as kids and it is the historical working farm too. I love visiting old homes and seeing how people lived.

Agnes is so cute! She was probably confused how one little bun could smell like so many! I bet the reactions get better with each bun smell added :)

Your son is adorible! That's great he was able to partissipate and enjoy the action.

Thanks brandy :) yes, my son had alot of fun with it. Especially after I showed him the other pics of Wendell and explained it more. He wanted to take Wendell everywhere!

I to love seeing how people lived back in the day. Fascinating, educational but also makes me thankful for some of our modern day conveniences!

Oh yes. If it was not for modern medicine I would be dead many times over! However, I find it amusing that I use witch hazel still. I keep it in the refrigerator and it is a very refreshing toner for my face. I had no idea it had so many uses! LOL

Sometimes I think it would be very nice to get away from technology, but then I turn on a light and change my mind :)

Hi Lisa
fantastic pics. I'm like you and love 'seeing' our history. Wendell had some wonderful fun and Agnes' reaction was brilliant, I'm so pleased you got it on camera! Looking forward to seeing where Wendell next visits.

Thanks carol! We did have fun :)

Okay, wendell has been mailed to the next member!

There is nothing boring about the life of a stay-at-home mom! Looks like Wendell had a blast :)

Yes Carrie!! Busy and routine, yes, but chasing a 3 year isn't boring ;) thanks!

Wendell is here and he's already making friends!

DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

Yay patti!!!

So glad Wendell arrived safely to you and so excited to see what adventures lay ahead Florida for Wendell!

Lisa, great pictures of Wendell! I'm so glad your son enjoyed him and that Wendell inspired you to go out and visit an awesome place you had not been to in so long.

Patti, do Sparky and Scooter like Wendell? It's going to be really cool to see pictures of him at Bunnyfest. You should take pictures of him on the airplane :D

Thanks Shiloh yes, I did thoroughly enjoy Living History Farms. How awesome a little creation of yours got us there!

Latest posts

Back