Wendell the Wandering Wabbit's Travel Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendell came to Petsmart to help out at Gaiinesville Rabbit Rescues adoption event.

Look Wendell - It's the Daytona International Speedway!
DSCN1814.jpg

Wendell finds out how he can help homeless rabbits.
DSCN1813.jpg

He was checking out the Halloween costumes, but couldn't find one in his size.
DSCN1812.jpg

Helping out at the adoption table.
DSCN1811.jpg

Wendell made friends with Fussy, who came to visit with her mommy.
DSCN1810.jpg

He checked out the food aisle.
DSCN1808.jpg

And the toy aisle.
DSCN1807.jpg

He worked on his litterbox skills.
DSCN1806.jpg

Goodbye Petsmart. I had fun today!!
DSCN1805.jpg

A tired bunny on his way home.
DSCN1804.jpg

DSCN1803.jpg

Aww how cute! Did you adopt out any bunnies today? I feel like it might be in my near future to get involved with bunny rescue somehow. People are clueless!!!

I think we should have seen more photos of you with Wendell :) :) :)

Looks like a great day! Way to be a productive member of society and work on improving yourself, Wendell! You are a model to people everywhere :D

Wendell went to the vet's office today with his friend Sparky to lend moral support. He is getting very excited about his trip to San Diego tomorrow for Bunnyfest!!!

DSCN1828.jpg

DSCN1826.jpg

DSCN1825.jpg

How nice of Wendell to be supportive to sparky :) I hope the vet visit went well!

Have fun at bunnyfest, I'll be watching for pics!

I'll be posting Bunnyfest photos Monday night and then Wendell will be winging his way to his next host family. Wendell will also be visiting either Sea World or the San Diego Zoo. He hasn't decided which one he wants to go to yet.

Oh, Wendell is going to have so much fun at Bunnyfest and the zoo (or Sea World)! Just don't let a killer whale eat him :D You should get pictures of him looking out the window on the airplane, that would be so cute. He is a pretty well seasoned traveler by now so he should do well on the trip I think :)

Is Sparky feeling okay? Hopefully Wendell was a comfort to her! Bet he's glad he didn't need to get poked with needles or x-rayed or anything. Though I DO wonder what an x-ray of him would look like...

I am planning on sweet talking the flight attendants into getting pictures with the pilots. Today was just another routine 6 week toothie checkup for Sparky...sshe came home with a gold star!

Wendell had so much fun at San Diego Bunnyfest!

At the airport:

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1832.jpg

DSCN1833.jpg

DSCN1834.jpg

Did you bring your swimming trunks Wendell?
DSCN1836.jpg

It's Bunnyfest!!
DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

Posing with a San Diego HRS volunteer:
DSCN1841.jpg

Wendell got to meet Amy Spintman with Cats, Rabbits & More:
DSCN1842.jpg

Meeting Flat Bonnie and friends:
DSCN1845.jpg

Shopping,browsing and making new friends:
DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1847.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1851.jpg

It's the San Diego Zoo!!
DSCN1857.jpg

The actual zoo pictures will be posted later. They are on someone else's camera (I forgot mine in the car) and I am waiting to get them.

Wendell was a tired bunny after his long day:
DSCN1858.jpg

Great pictures Patti.

I see Flopsy Parker's Mommie, Gretta. Nice

Did Wendell get to meet the Pilots?

Looking forward tothe Zoo pictures.

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back