We have babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am dying to see them in the fluffy stage!!

yes the runt and all of them have nice BIG bellies every time I look in on them ^_^
*which Belladonna doesn't mind too much because she gets extra nummies when I look in on the babies ^_^*

Hehe

I am posting new pictures tomorrow of them ^_^ *each day I take pics though to post when I can ^____^*

I have now though:
A blue point Siamese looking baby!!
A fox Tort otter looking one
a Black Self!
and a Black Otter.

I am enjoying these lil bundles cuteness soooooo much!

Perfection! OMG! Makes me want one!

Oye a day late >_<:foreheadsmack:
But still we have cuteness!

ok these start off where the others left off!
Soooo day 3
GEDC0048.jpg

GEDC0049.jpg

My lil blue
GEDC0054.jpg

My lil fox
GEDC0068.jpg

My lil Black self (runt)
GEDC0063.jpg

My black otter
GEDC0070.jpg

Day 5
*I can't believe how fast they grow! they're eyes will be opening before too long, they are already starting to show signs of that!*

GEDC0095.jpg

GEDC0096.jpg

GEDC0097.jpg

As you can tell from the photos above they move ALOT! These babies are VERY opinionated lol, they are always squawking at us when I take them out, especially the lil blue one lol!

Fox
GEDC0101.jpg

black runt
GEDC0105.jpg

Blue
GEDC0107.jpg

Black otter
GEDC0121.jpg

Ok, and we are all caught up ^_^
They turned 6 days old today, but I haven't taken any photos yet. sooo Another day or two and I will bombard ya'll again ^_^

Boy oh boy!
What wonderful pictures!

Thank you so much for doing a daily update. I know it is a lot of work for you.
I've never seen babies grow up close... I didn't know that their coat colours and patterns become that obvious, that early!

Glad to hear Belladonna is such a great mom... makes it all the easier for you :D

I wish I could pat one... (rubs screen :p)

NorthernAutumn wrote:
Boy oh boy!
What wonderful pictures!

Thank you so much for doing a daily update. I know it is a lot of work for you.
I've never seen babies grow up close... I didn't know that their coat colours and patterns become that obvious, that early!

Glad to hear Belladonna is such a great mom... makes it all the easier for you :D

I wish I could pat one... (rubs screen :p)
Lol
Yeah these guys are growing by leaps and bounds!

I'm used to lighter colored bns, so it was never so apparent so early, these babies have rich dark colors I love it!
Belladonna is an awesome mom! I went in to take fresh pictures and she was sitting on her bubs, so I couldn't get any, but she is a good girl. ^_^

Daily pics get harder and harder as they get older and move around alot more >_<

Yeah the lil otter bubs is a sweetie bengal

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG! Cute overload!!!!!! I want the fox!

The "blue" looks like a sable point, which is possible with the parents genetics. I will take it and fox please :)

:inlove: I'M IN LOVE!! I adore all of them, but my fave is the little blue one...I have a special soft spot for little (or big) blue bunnies!!

Latest posts

Back