We have babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babies!! I love the orangeish one. He/She looks like superman in the second picture. It seems like they are all feisty little ones.

I'm glad your baby rearing has gone well so far! They all are precious. Momma should be proud

Day 7
GEDC0214.jpg

GEDC0215.jpg

PEEPERS! :shock:

They are all so gorgeous!

Gorgeous buns! Better watch out, I might have to make a road trip to bunnynap that little otter and the blue/sable point. :ponder:

Lol
I am soooo in love with the blue/sable She/he is my most "talkitive one"
The lil fox is the BIGGEST out of them, and I am thinking he/she will be very large, the Blueish one is second biggest, the Otter is a sweety (licky baby) and is almost the smallest. the Black self is winning me over lately, it looks like it will be more dwarf like then the others, the ears are shorter, and the face is a lil smaller and flatter then the others. But it like to just cuddle up and go to sleep.

However I am NOT sexing these babies until their older, last time I was almost peed on O_O shot across my room O_O lol

Rattiemattiesrattery wrote:
However I am NOT sexing these babies until their older, last time I was almost peed on O_O shot across my room O_O lol
Lol. It's easier when they're a little older anyway!

To be honest, it's pretty rare and there may actually turn up to be some males. It's really really hard to sex babies that young and usually inaccurate.

Personally, I would not trust the vet. They screwed up the x-ray, they may screw up the sexing. You can check as soon as they are born but most breeders, and vets a like, can not tell until 6 weeks.

At this age they would not have "ooglies", you will not notice testicals until 3 months, even longer for some. At this stage male rabbits penis is not even together, it looks like a donut, O , which is why so many mess up on checking gender. Unless the genitailia is brought out all the way it can be easy to mistake a male O for a female V

bunnybunbunb wrote:
Personally, I would not trust the vet. They screwed up the x-ray, they may screw up the sexing. You can check as soon as they are born but most breeders, and vets a like, can not tell until 6 weeks.

At this age they would not have "ooglies", you will not notice testicals until 3 months, even longer for some. At this stage male rabbits penis is not even together, it looks like a donut, O , which is why so many mess up on checking gender. Unless the genitailia is brought out all the way it can be easy to mistake a male O for a female V

Hehe, with the x-rays they took, belladonna was not all that still. I looked at the x-rays and saw only two myself, yet when my dog several year ago had an x-ray for puppies, I saw 5 but we looked closer and there was 2 almost lined up perfectly with the others. >_<

Either way time will tell! ^___^

They are getting more active and venturing towards the edges of the nest box and looking around with those lil eyes alot more.
More pictures coming before long, I have been taking Daily photos, but no chances to up load em yet.:inlove:

I have decided that I am just gonna keep the siamesey baby, and possibly the fox, (not sure on that) but I am adopting out the Black Self and the Black Otter (even though I am falling in love with the Black self and it's tiny lil features. hehe)

Ugh, I guess it's a good thing then that you live like 7 states away from me then. Because I'd adopt that little black otter in a heartbeat! I hope you find very good homes for the little babeh bunnehs. More pics!

Latest posts

Back