Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
I went to a rabbit show today and left with the same number of bunny's I came with.
:thud::thud::thud:

[align=center]:time:
[/align]
[align=center]:great:
[/align]

Boy - are you ever in trouble with the herd now....you better get some cilantro or parsley or something really nice to make up for this...

I understand though...I really do.

And I'm sure Houdini is happy to have his very own home where he is probably the top bun!

Well once again the gender fairy has struck my herd. Honey Bun who was shown this past weekend as a doe is a buck as of last night. A family had called me interested in Houdini's "sister" and when I was checking her over, there were some bits that weren't there on Saturday.

So Ms. Honey Bun is now Mr. Honey Bun.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Well once again the gender fairy has struck my herd. Honey Bun who was shown this past weekend as a doe is a buck as of last night. A family had called me interested in Houdini's "sister" and when I was checking her over, there were some bits that weren't there on Saturday.

So Ms. Honey Bun is now Mr. Honey Bun.

:big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink::big wink:

I know of so many people that has happened to.......

I have heard of babies changing sexes on people, but not that quick. I always thought the gender fairy was just a myth, but now I'm not so sure... :)

Just a quick post, I will post more later.

During the night Skippery passed away, she was 7 years old.:( I found her this morning when I went in to take care of the buns. A sucky way to start the day.

Her best friend Nibbles was next to her when she went over the bridge.

I'm so sorry to hear about Skippery - I hate to admit this - but I don't remember her - do you have a picture?

Wow - 7 years old...I think my oldest is five now.....makes me want to appreciate every day with them just a little bit more!

I found her pedigree and she was six. I thought she was a year older oh well doesn't matter.

Thank You, she was/is a great bunny, I put a post in the rainbow bridge.

Here is a picture of her flufness.

Skipperyallfluffedout11-29-08.jpg

:hug2: for you and Karen.

I'm so sorry to hear about Skippery; she certainly was a beautiful bunny. She couldn't have asked for a better life, being with you both, and with all of her friends.

(((Hugs))) to ease the pain....

Latest posts

Back