Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I am doing ok, except for my back, Oreo and Nibbles are fighting less and I am hoping they are starting to get along.

Miss Daisy was her usual self this morning. I didn't lock the bunny gate when I went out to fill water bottles and I look out the bathroom door and see this brown flash with long ears go speeding by.

I put her back, locked the gate, went back to filling bottles and just as I stepped out I see her, using her ears for lift, go flying over the gate. She quickly turned around and waited for me to put her back over the gate.

The buns have really been munching down this third cut of hay like there's no tomorrow. A bale usually last me about 5-6 months, but the way they are going through it I will be buying another bale next month.

Oh, that's so sweet, you have flying bunnies!!! hehehe
I imagine the scene, and how you must have been surprised to see a bunny jumping all over. I don't lock MILU in a cage, but he knows he should not go in the rooms unless he's invited, but obviously many times I'm in the kitchen and see that white flash cutting across the landscape of my home - of course the noise of little paws hitting the ground sometimes is enough for me to know where he's going.. then, if I don't check him right away, or if I miss him, I'll know where he'll have been when I see the trail of "destruction" he will have left.. hehe
The most interesting thing of all is that our bunnies disrespect the rules, make a mess, and we couldn't love them more, could we?
:inlove:
That may be why your back hurts - chasing way too many bunnies?

Oh what happened with your back ? Congratulations on bonding Oreo and Nibbles. And yes ! Miss Daisy :) hehe, just love love her. My girl eats tons of hay too. Normally, we bought a bag of hay for almost 2 weeks, now she's shorten it up to a week !

hotmaildeal wrote:
The most interesting thing of all is that our bunnies disrespect the rules, make a mess, and we couldn't love them more, could we?
:inlove:
That may be why your back hurts - chasing way too many bunnies?

I know, they can destroy something or get into someplace where they know they should not be and I just can't stay mad for more then a second.

I wish I could say I hurt my back doing something fun like chasing bunny's. I hurt it at work and since we don't get sick days, it will take a long time to heal. It has given me a good excuse to not get on the tractor and mow the yard!:)

Aw, it sucks when you know something should heal but isn't given the chance to do so properly. Hope you do feel better asap though.

Do you think one day you will get a big pic collage of the whole herd? I think a long long time ago you had all 15 or 16 bunnies in one post but I don't remember if it was one big pic or a series posted together. Would love to see everyone :) Kind of like a State of the Herd update :D

kirbyultra wrote:
Aw, it sucks when you know something should heal but isn't given the chance to do so properly. Hope you do feel better asap though.

Do you think one day you will get a big pic collage of the whole herd? I think a long long time ago you had all 15 or 16 bunnies in one post but I don't remember if it was one big pic or a series posted together. Would love to see everyone :) Kind of like a State of the Herd update :D

My darling wife has requested I put another one together. Shehinted that if I did, she might get me another T-Shirt with the herd on it.

I will get to work on getting up to date pictures of everyone.

I loved that collage also....(but don't ask me to do one - I have too many).

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
kirbyultra wrote:

My darling wife has requested I put another one together.  She hinted that if I did, she might get me another T-Shirt with the herd on it. 

I will get to work on getting up to date pictures of everyone.

Get it done my dear, because (hint, hint) Christmas is coming!

Mr. HB young black flemmie buck is not only getting big and handsome like his dad, but is also smart like his dad.

Instead of licking his paws and grooming himself, he tapped his nose on his water bottle then wiped his face with his paws.

How smart is that !! :) I guess if he could reach the sink, he would clean up his face while looking in the mirror :biggrin: How cute !! :) How's your back ? I hope it's better now.

Bunny parents wrote:
How smart is that !! :) I guess if he could reach the sink, he would clean up his face while looking in the mirror :biggrin: How cute !! :) How's your back ? I hope it's better now.

When he stands on his hind legs he is almost tall enough!

My back is a little better, I can sleep through the night, so it has improved. Thanks

I haven't been able to check the website too often, but it's good to know your back is healing and your buns are flying. hehe
Maybe you should lay down and put the buns skipping on your back. That could probably work as a massage.. LOL
Just kidding.

hotmaildeal wrote:
I haven't been able to check the website too often, but it's good to know your back is healing and your buns are flying. hehe
Maybe you should lay down and put the buns skipping on your back. That could probably work as a massage.. LOL
Just kidding.
Sounds like a good idea, if they would stay on my back, and not want me to pet them until my arms fall off!

Latest posts

Back