Wabbitdads Wabbit Herd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Well I debated whether or not to start a new blog for the new year and well the debate is over.

We celebrated the New Year at my sister in laws house. It was also my brother in laws 40th birthday. Had a great time and ate way too much food.

The buns weren't too happy of the time I came home, it was several hours past their supper time. I did take care of them before I left at 6pm but it wasn't the normal time. I think I was forgiven when I gave out treats and turned off the lights so they could go to sleep.

New Years day found me lounging around till the late afternoon. I finally had recovered enough to clean cages. Wabbitmom had bought a new computer desk as a gift to each other. Well I started to put it together at 730pm and it was 330ish am January 2nd before I had it together, taken care of the herd, moved the old computer desk to the living room, unplugged the oldcomputer into its individual components, movedthem to the living room, cleaned up where it was in the dining room, brought the pieces of the new one into thedining room (yes it was a big, I heard the phrase "But honey, I got such a good deal on it"), put the computer desk together, re-assembled the pc onto the new desk, verified it was working,brought the new to us pc thatmy sonreceived in payment for computer services to a friend of his out to the living room.

I saved the assembling of the new to us pc on the old computer desk for later in the day on January 2nd, I mean really later in the day. The new to us pc took a little time in getting it up, had to wipe the disk, re-install software etc and get it connected to our wireless network. Just a few more things to do and we'll be able to print to the printer hooked up to the pc in dining room.

The herd is doing well, Sweetie still won't tell me if she is pregnant. Her due date will be sometime the week of January 7th. I had Miss Velvet out last night with me on the couch. She was a very good bunny. Miss Daisy enjoyed her time out this afternoon, by putting on a wonderful binky display.

Time to go, time to clean cages, if I could only get the buns to do it themselves...

I thought I would show the results of my long evening and early morning.

Here is the new pc desk in the dining room.

PCsetupindiningroom.jpg

The new setup in the living room.
PCSetupinlivingroom.jpg

For grins and giggles a picture of our backyard.

Viewofourbackyard01-03-10.jpg

Well this could be wishful thinking on my part, eyes playing tricks on me or both. I was cleaning cages this afternoon and I saw Sweetie on her side. I was watching her breathing and then I saw ripples moving forward along her side! Hopefullly I wasn't seeing things, she should have them late this week.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
So maybe I am crazy, but I think I felt baby bunny kicks!
Oh my.....I'm so excited. I'll have to tell Nyx when she becomes a "big sister".

Right now she seems to love being an auntie!

No babies yet.

:rant:

I need to rant.People you live in northern Indiana, it snows every winter, can't you remember how to drive in it and to remember to brush the snow off your hood so you don't have to look over the mound you left clearing off your windshield, your headlights soI cansee you andyour tail lights, so I can tell when your stopping!

Done now, it was a interesting drive home.

One of my favorites is the ones that dont start slowing down soon enough and slide through the stop sign... we have a lot of SpEcIaL ppl here in MN too

I am begining to have my doubts about Sweetie being pregnant. Her dewlap is huge, but she has not pulled any fur or developed her nest anymore. I have checked her and I could swear I feel tiny heads in there. Now I am wondering if it was just wishful thinking.

She was out of her house yesterday anddid a couple of binkies, I've never seen her do that before withher previous litters.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
No babies yet.

:rant:

I need to rant.People you live in northern Indiana, it snows every winter, can't you remember how to drive in it and to remember to brush the snow off your hood so you don't have to look over the mound you left clearing off your windshield, your headlights soI cansee you andyour tail lights, so I can tell when your stopping!

Done now, it was a interesting drive home.
LOL! You sure you're not from NJ/NY?

Latest posts

Back