Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, there was also a fire across the bottomwhere I live last night. As the fire was burning, power linescaught fire and sparked were old street lights still stood next to thehouse. I was scared Vash would freak out again if the powercut out, and with the smell of smoke --but he keptcalm. Well, now here's proof that I'm officially 'trailertrash'witha pic of the fire from my front porch:p--

This issue of Trailer-trash Digest is being brought to you by the letter 'F'--

F is for Fire ...

fire3.JPG

Yep, AGAIN and right next to the one that happened 5 daysago. Arson for this one and the previous one issuspected. These were abandoned houses with no electricityrunning to either of them. My neighbor just told me that aneighborhood watch has been started up and the next meeting is for the17th next month.

On the rabbit front, Vash scared another white hair onto my headyesterday. I came home that evening to find him laying on hisside without his nose twitching and the whites of his eyesshowing. Thankfully, he was justsleeping.:p

Andalso went to a local surface mine for a job as a steamsprayer - basically pressure washing coal trucks all day. Wastold all I need to do is get my surface mining card and I'm baby!

Thanks guys. Vash likes to scare meevery once in a while with playing dead. He was so adorabletoday when my cousins stopped over. He was sitting up, butyou could tell he was sleepy cause his ears were down and his eyes werehalf-closed.

Anyway, as my one cousin talked, I could see Vash nodding off andleaning closer and closed to the side of his cage. He'd leantoo close to the cage and then nodd off and his head would hit the sideof the cage! Then he would sit back up and the whole thingwould start again! It was like he was just trying to stayawake tolisten to all the latest news. :p

HA, that had to have been funny! I've seen dogsdo that...and the only time I seen a bunny do that is when Corky wasreal sick....funny to watch!!

I took pictures of the sleepy head lastnight. Of course he didn't stay that way -- got a nice wakeup call from him at 6AM. He was ready to PLAY! :shock:

spaz2.JPG

"Mom, please let me go back to sleep."

spaz3.JPG

"Let's dance!"

Today, I saw the cutest thing. 'Spaz' the paranoid pulletthat acts like a well...spaz, thought she was going to be amom. I went out to collect eggs and this is what I found--

spaz1.JPG

:blueribbon:Way to go Vash!! I knew you would win, Congrats big guy!

Jenni, I just adore this picture.

spaz2.JPG

:inlove:What a little sweetheart. Please give lots of hugs and kisses from me please?

spaz1.JPG

I love this picture. She is sooo pretty. I love how rich her color is. She's a sweetie, poor confused girl.

Tina

I have bad news and good news...Vash hasgained weight, which while good, also means that all his cute littlebaby bottoms no longer fit. I can get one leg in his shortsand that's about it. The other half of the shorts won'tstretch past his tail. Guess that means I get to shop for anew wardrobe for both him and Zatch now.:p

Please bear with me as the camera lens was a bit dusty/dirty so the pictures aren't the best--

hc7.JPG

"Oh what's this? A new blanket to wrestle with..."

hc4.JPG

"Do you not see that the blanket must be destroyed?"

hc6.JPG

"I have conquered this blanket in the name of Vash!"

hc3.JPG

Sweet chunky butt.

hc5.JPG

"Why does Zatch get the new bag of hay? This stuff smells good."

hc2.JPG

Zatch's new home with Pixie and her cage in thebackground. All on topof Vash's cage in the livingroom.

hc1.JPG

Matching hats for Vash and Zatch as modeled by Tuesday Morning pig.

Hope you enjoy.:)

Laura, I've had thatcomforter for awhile now -- over 5yrs. Got it at Kmart along with matchingsheet set and throw pillow. Original plans was to decoratethe extra bedroom in a farming/Jorn Deere Theme. Never gotaround to it though.:p

I got a message from Billi who is transportingZatch, and will leave to pick him up tomorrow morning.:love:. Oh, I found a white tile for 10 cents at Lowe'syesterday and cleaned it and put it in his cage along with a lavendercorner litter pan.

This has been a especially tough week. I startedworkat a satellite company taking customer servicecalls. This week was also the final week of my surface miningclass. I took the final exam and passed with a 91%!Woohooo! - I'm technically a miner now.Yeah, mydream job is to get paid to steam pressure spray trucks and equipment.

Scene from the highwaywhile traveling to take the mining test(first bit of sunlight all week). Maybe its a sign thatthings will be brighter and easier next week--

Latest posts

Back