Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the top on the container, but he keptknocking it off and playing with it so I took it off! LOLHere's another pic of the cage so you can see the litterbox.It is held together by elastic tiedowns. When I clean it, allI have to do it slide the metal holders on the tiedowns to take itloose.

I just gor back a little bitagao. I can't believe it, Vash has his own picture thread. How awesomeis that. Jenniblu, Congrats on the new camera.

Hopefully this means I *er* we will see Awhole Lot More Vahpictures right? Tell me right, please tell me I'mright Vashyou look absolutely Wonderful. But then again Baby I'd expect noless.

Jenniblu I love this picture. It is so sweet. Catching the little guy nodding off to sleepy bye. Very Precious.

I love his cage. That thing is big. Hey Vash feel like a room mate? lol

Tina

More Pictures PLEASE???

attachment.php

Thanks fo rthe sweet comments everyone. Can you tell he's getting irritated by the camera? LOL

BTW, Fergi's mom, does Fergi hop into the container or did you cut a hole in her litterbox?

OMG!! Ican almost say without much doubt...I swear it looks like Vash puthimself in time out LOL!! Maybe he's trying to figure out what poses totry next.

Tina

I violated the sanctity of his under-the-tablespace. He was trying to take a midday nap when ...FLAASSSHHHH. Poorbunny.

Does Apollo have a chin thingy like Vash? From the front it kind of looks like a goatee on him.

Jenniblu wrote:
the litterbox is a 20 gallon storage box with aopening cut into the side.
Thats so funny! I also use a storage box for my Flemish's litter box!When i go to Walmart to buy a new oneI never get the top withit, cuz i mean really what am I going to do with it, but the check outperson is always like "DONT YOU WANT THE TOP WITH IT!?!" and i amalways like "uhh nope thats a litter box..." and i usually get a weirdlook like I have some mutant potty trained animal or something.

~Amy+Nimue~

I think. You can see it in my avatarhanging right from his chin. Like a little "v" shapedthing. What is that? Can't be a dewlap can it?

Latest posts

Back