Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The past few days Zatch has warmed up tome and now comes up for pets and snuggles. The other night,he tried (and almost succeeded) to jump in the windowsill.All I heard was a thump and looked up to see the curtains askew andZatch standing underneath the window looking confused.

Oh, Vash and I aregoing to a rabbit show thisSaturday in North Carolina. I just hope he's not the firstoff the table. I have made a packing list (thanks Zee andPGG) and am set to clean and pack for the next 2 days. Vashhas been loving the extra attention and grooming (mostly).Just need to keep him clean until the show.

I'm dragging a girl friend from here with me. Oh, andpacking an empty carrier -- just in case SHE wants a rabbit...not thatI would take another one home...:ponder:

Oh, and at my new job (customer service agent) I've passed thefirst 2 assessment tests with 97% and 96% respectively. Onemore test tomorrow and I'm done with training. These 3assessments determine my future raise.

Oh Jenni thats GREAT! Good news all the way around! Can't wait to hear how the show goes...and CONGRATS on the tests!!!

Thanks everyone!:D I'm off to study(code for play with bunnies) now for the next one. I just gotdone trying to scrub the old animal carrier (for dogs) out for the show- not a good look.Age,use, and thetimethat it has spent outside have not been kind to it, so itwill need to be replaced.

I hadn't seen the good news about how wellyou're doing on your new job, Jenni. Congratulations! I can't imaginethat it would be any other way.

Had to look at Vash pictures again. I'm sure you're absolutely devastated. It's too horrible to believe.

I'm sure that starting a new job and having to grieve Vash is extremely trying and stressful.

Know that you are very much loved here and that we understand and feel your pain.

With Deepest Sympathy and Love,
-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back