Vash and Zatch

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the job and acing your test. :highfive:You go girl!!

Vash is gorgeous as usual. The hats are adorable and I so can't wait to see Vash and Zatchsporting them.

Tina

:kiss:Thanks Tina and PGG.That little test has helped me already. This year has beenrough (understatement) and I've felt like such a failure, so passingthis test feels like I'm not a mess-up after all!

Hey we are finally back. Sorry it tookso long to update everyone. Wow Peg, you are so right doesthat boy go go go! He will let you hold him and groom him,but the moment you let him go he is off like a shot.

When I first entered the house, Vash stood up on his hind legs andstarted sniffing the air. I thought, "Uh oh, the spray warsare about to begin today," but as soon as Zatch was out of the carrier,he ran over to Vash's cage and the twotouched noses andsniffed each other. No growling, spraying, oraggression. Of course I know this might change as Zatch getsolder, but for nowVash seems happy hehas a littlebrother. Vash even did a half-binky after they touched noses.

Zatch has settled in and drinking water and exploring hiscage. He gobbled down somethe hay that was in thecarrier on the way home. He is so sweet andbeautiful.He let me brush most of the hay out ofhis coat and cut asmall mat from the back ofhisneck. As I groomed him, Zatch hopped awayandstarted digging and wrestling with theJohn Deerecomforter just like his big brother Vash.

Now to the pictures--

zatchday1.JPG

zatchday2.JPG

zatchday3.JPG

zatchday4.JPG
zatchday5.JPG

zatchday6.JPG

zatchday7.JPG

PS- I would like to thank Peg for letting such a sweet rabbitdome into my life and also thank all those that helped bring him here,including Billi.

Naturestee, Doodle and Luvabun-Thanks. Vash is still is regular happy self. Nojealously. They will never visit face to face as neither isaltered, but are aware of each others existence. I'm hopingthat the living room (their playarea at different times) will notbecome a marking ground. Chinning is cute, pee is not lol.:X

Oh, Zatch did the cutest thing this evening. I got Taco Bellwith the Fire Saucefor dinner and Zatch took one sniff andwent nutty begging for a bite.Vash loves to beg forfried egg and cheesesandwiches. Weirdos.:p

Jenniblu wrote:
1 woman + 1 hammer + lots of research anddetermination = 1 unusual chicken coop

= lots of these:highfive::highfive::highfive:

great job!!!!, and it's called a building with character!

:laugh:I did the same with te poop when Christa and Hopi came home. It was so little compared to Apollo's.

Vatch is a living doll. I am so happy for you and him.

Vash is such a sweetheart. Give him lots of hugs and a piece of apple for me.
I look forward to hearing about Zatch growing up and Vash's take on it.

Tina

:wave:Heheh - I am still amazed at how everything is so small compared to Vash, Tina.

Well, everything is going smoothly as of thisevening. Both boys were wanting their playtimes this morning(about 6AM) so I let each out for a separate run. Vashdecided to be a little booger and "play"(cough*destroy*cough)with the potted mums, so now they aregoing to be planted outside and are sitting on the kitchen table untillater. He then decides he will be a lovebug, circling,buzzingand following me throughout the house while I got foodfor the other animals. Vash even did some bunny 500's andfull-on binkies (boy do those take a while with a Flemish) after wardsand wolfed down several handfuls of hay.

To those that have never seen a Flemish binky I'll trytodescribe one: 1)Flemish jumps up in midair andyou leave room and go into kitchen to make a sandwich. 2)Flemish still in midair begins to twist body in typical binky fashionwhile you are still making the sandwich. 3) Flemish beginsits decent back to the ground while you carry completed sandwich alongwith some ice tea back into room .:waiting:

Zatch spent his time out bouncing around like a piece ofpopcorn. He started to run and binky (boy are those quick)all over the place, but he let me pick him up and even snuggled into myarms for a minute before returning to his cage to pass out fromexhaustion.:sleep:

Jenniblu wrote:
I have bad news and good news...Vash has gainedweight, which while good, also means that all his cute little babybottoms no longer fit.... Guess that means I get toshop for a new wardrobe for both him and Zatch now.:p
I should look at things so cheerfully when I step on the scales! ;)

Congrats on passing yourtest!

Raspberry

Aww, thanks Raz - sorry I didn't seeyour reply earlier dear. Yeash, weight gain can be a greatexcuse to get a new outfit. Just think in rabbit terms -weight gain = shiny hair, etc.= "getting intocondition." Yeah...that's it..."condition":bunnydance:

:wink:

Latest posts

Back