Twilight Saga *SPOILERS*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gabby wrote:
I got all of mine for $1 each... I had rejoined a bookclub I used to be a member of. ... And I buy plenty of books, so it's worth it for me..
Lucky, i wish i could get books fora buck a piece(the library is my best friend........:p:D)

LadyBug wrote:
Gabby wrote:
I got all of mine for $1 each... I had rejoined a bookclub I used to be a member of. ... And I buy plenty of books, so it's worth it for me..
Lucky, i wish i could get books fora buck a piece(the library is my best friend........:p:D)
it was only the first few books that were $1 each, afte that i only get a discount on the price. still with sales i get buy one get one free, and their books are always at a discounted price so it works...

Michaela wrote:
Some people have gone too far though, they seem to think Edward Cullen is real... even a few in my year.. :shock:
:lookaround

:biggrin2: No I don't think hes real, I just really LOVE his character. He's just perfect lol!!

For me, it is hard to NOT think the whole story isn't real ;). Stephanie wrote the book SO WELL, that it really seems like it is real. I know it's not, but it sure feels like it!

Becca wrote:
irishbunny wrote:
I'm just about to start chapter 11 called 'Complications'.
Its good isn't it!!!
Well if it continues on to be this good throughout the rest of the book then I'll definately buy the next one. I do think it's a little bit slow though but still really good, I'm just about to start chapter 12 now.

Well my brother had bought the book when his class went on a trip to the bookstore. he said it was the only book he could afford (he's 13? 14? yeesh I can't remember lol) and asked if I wanted to read it. I've been avoiding whole topic as soon as people started saying vampires sparkle I was like heck no! Vampires do not sparkle, they are not meant to sparkle dude must have fell in some radioactive goo or they are doing some hard stuff. Anyways as you can guess I said yes, I had read the books I recently bought myself and didn't want to go out and spend more money.

I actually really like it so far. Shh don't tell anyone though. There are a few people at work who are obsessed with it, so much that many of the recent animals that have come into the shelter have been named after characters from it lol. Esme, Carlise, Edward, Alice, Emmet, I believe there is a Jasper not 100% sure. I forget which part chapter I'm on but Bella is about to run off from Jasper and Alice because the tracker has her mom.

I haven't gotten to that part yet, I am just starting a chapter called 'Confessions', they have just hiked to some opening in the forest, I read the first couple of lines of the 'Confessions' chapter and it says something about him sparkling, lol. I'll see when I read the rest of the chapter in a minute.

Ha when I read that part I asked myself along the same lines as this...

celebrity-pictures-boreanaz-vampires.jpg

I couldn't keep a straight face during the whole part. Honestly... VAMPIRES DON'T BLOODY WELL SPARKLE! Thats the only issue I have with the book so far. lol

Cove wrote:
I couldn't keep a straight face during the whole part. Honestly... VAMPIRES DON'T BLOODY WELL SPARKLE! Thats the only issue I have with the book so far. lol

the point with the sparkling is she was trying to explain away why they don't come out during the 'day'(obviously not a problem somewhere rainy)with something not too....i donno, i guess morbid?:p

it is kinda funny, though, isn't it:biggrin2:

different people have written and done movies about vampires, some have very different abilities, some havevery different physicalities from humans, some you can't tell the diffference. I think it's interesting that she picked the sparkle, not my choice, but very interesting, it makes you stop and think.

there are so many different legends about vampires, someone made them up at some point, why not add to it :p

Ok so this pic I was starting to write what is that silver shiny object.. but twilight took over..read caption below picture

3262147188_2fe0cbd1f7.jpg

what's inside that shiny silver object? Nope no Edward Cullen....

So I'm now starting New Moon... the sneak preview of it in the back of twlight really got me frantic to start reading it, it left on a cliffhanger Bella bleeding, sixhungry lookingvampires around her....

Cove wrote:
So I'm now starting New Moon... the sneak preview of it in the back of twlight really got me frantic to start reading it, it left on a cliffhanger Bella bleeding, sixhungry lookingvampires around her....
Lol, I finished Twilight yesterday and the bit at the end really makes me want New Moon, hopefully I'll get it this weekend!

Finished New Moon in one day.

Really liked it and I actually like Jacob... give me a werewolf boy anyday. :)

^^ Yeah he is nice in New Moon, but he gets on my nerves in Eclipse! Although I have to say he does redeem himself in Breaking Dawn. I'm nearing the end of the fourth book now,but I'm making myself read it slowly so it's not over too quickly!;)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
]but I'm making myself read it slowly so it's not over too quickly!;)
That's the problem! You just never want this story to end. You will be thinking of these stories for a looooong time after you finish. I still think about it every day and I am trying very hard to not pick up the books again and get sucked into "vampire world" for a few more weeks, haha!

Latest posts

Back