Twilight Saga *SPOILERS*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Okay so I thought I would start a thread for the people that have read all 4 books, I'm 3 quarters through Breaking Dawn but nearly finished so please don't say anything about the end just yet :D

I am absolutly in love with the books and I even dream about it at night :shock: Sad I know but WOOOOOO GO TWILIGHT!!

So what does everyone think about Renessmee??

Also post your fave quote from any book here's mine:

"So it's still standing?"
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?"
-Emmett

LMBO :p

Ifinished the whole saga a good few months ago. I loved it, But I still have to see the film twilight my friends arn't into "emo stuff" :(and I wouldn't go to the cinama by myself I know vain.

Over here it is considered an emo film, that's what put me off it because all the people who read it in my class are really annoying emo types. So I haven't read the books or seen the film. Not saying your emo or anything it's just the way it is here :)

No I ment I'd thought they wouldn't be any good because I'm not into emo stuff and I thought Twilight would be really emoish so I didn't bother reading it, I didn't think it would be my sort of thing.

Oh... Here is my other fave quote!

I told you I’m not going anywhere.
  Don’t be afraid. As long as it makes
  you happy, I’ll be here.
  -Edward Cullen.
        ♥

irishbunny wrote:
Over here it is considered an emo film, that's what put me off it because all the people who read it in my class are really annoying emo types. So I haven't read the books or seen the film. Not saying your emo or anything it's just the way it is here :)
There actaully quiet good books, But yes I am considered emo even though I'm not. I hate the thought of cutting myself.

I've read all 4 of them and LOVED them! I'm also 27 :embarrassed:

I'll wait till you are finished with BD Becca, before I start talking about it. I want to make sure that I don't ruin anything for you!

OMG I've finished :tears2: I didn't want it to end, I really hope Midnight Sun gets published... now we can talk about Breaking Dawn!!

I am totally in love with Edward Cullen :tongue Don't you think its strange how Bella is only 2 letters different than Becca :nod

I am so proud of Bella for holding her sheild around them all :cry4:

And I'm shocked how Renessmee can be so gentle now after she broke Bella's ribs etc etc!!!

I LOVE TWILIGHT SERIES!!!

I got them all for Christmas. I won't read any posts here yet, don't want to spoil it for myself. I've only read Twilight so far, and I actually didn't put it down until I'd finished, read it all in one go. So I liked it. ;) I honestly didn't expect to like it, thought it would be a lot younger than it is. I don't know when I'll get a chance to start New Moon, I'll probably wait until my exams are over but I'm so excited to. :) I hope the rest live up to the first!

Michaela I'll tell you now they just get better and better :p

I've started reading Twilight again after just finished Breaking Dawn... I'm gonna get all confuzzled!!!

Also I'm thinking of a list of rabbit names guess what they are:

Bella
Edward or Eddie
Rosalie - Shortened to Rosa or Rosie
Emmett
Jasper
Carlisle

You get the picture!! I think that would be super cool!!!

irishbunny wrote:
I might try and get the first book second hand and read it, sounds like it might actually be good.
Do Do I loved them!! When I bought the first one in Easons in limerick the woman gave me the wierdest look. I said nothing and just paid.

I really like them! I am reading the fourth one right now!! I am on the "second book" in it.

My fav books so far are the third and first ones. and I loved the movie!

BSAR wrote:
I really like them! I am reading the fourth one right now!! I am on the "second book" in it.

My fav books so far are the third and first ones. and I loved the movie!
I was so annoyed at that spliting the book into 2, I didn't want to hear about Jacob I wanted to be about Bella LOL!

Latest posts

Back