Twilight Saga *SPOILERS*

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well so much for revision.. I finished New Moon this morning, it was quite good. I was surprised at the lack of the Cullens though, I don't really like reading about the werewolves.

The last ones the best!!

I haven't seen the film, I do want to but I'm worried it might take away the images that i imagined of the people if you know what i mean!

even though the movie is based on the book, it is still a seperate thing in itself.

I've watched the movie twice now, there was a lot of things I missed the first time around. And I actually enjoyed it the second time better than the first. The first time was a bit weird seeing the charaters potrayed as they were, some the same and some different from what I envisioned, but once I got past that part I enjoyed the movie. But i've never really had a hard time seperating book from movie,

They stuck close to the story, a lot closer than most would have, and they were working on a low budget for movie standards. it is what it is. I'll still buy it when it comes out:)

Gabby, a lot of people I know were saying its better the second time around. I have seen it twice but I don't know if I liked it the second time or not.

But then I did watch it online the second time and the quality wasn't very good so that could be why.

You can just google it. like ''watch Twilight online'', I did it when I wanted to see 'The House Bunny' (I'm a playboy bunny addict lol) I just googled it like that and it came up, quality isn't great but it does the job.

BSAR wrote:
Gabby, a lot of people I know were saying its better the second time around. I have seen it twice but I don't know if I liked it the second time or not.

But then I did watch it online the second time and the quality wasn't very good so that could be why.

honestly i tried the online links and did not enjoy watching it at allthat way... course i know not everyone will like it but i'd still recomend watching in better quality before deciding..

to me watching something in low quality is like trying to read a book where half the words are faded almost beyond reading.

Becca, for your first time DON'T watch it online, go to the movies where you get a clear picture and it's soo much better. We went to a preview of it the whole theatre was full of Twilight nutters everyone was chanting Edward as he was about to come on lol.

In the movie I noticed alot of things wrong lol. Does anyone else think the Cullens house is far to modern?

I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday, can't believe I read all four of them in 5 days..
Anyway, I enjoyed Breaking Dawn, mostly. I found the whole crazy pregnancy thing a bit.. odd.. but I didn't like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, actually I don't like Jacob or werewolves at all. And I hate happy endings, much better if on of the characters die! :p But still, overall I really enjoyed the books, I think my favourite was Eclipse. I'll read then all again, more slowly this time. :)

Michaela wrote:
I finished Breaking Dawn yesterday, can't believe I read all four of them in 5 days..
Anyway, I enjoyed Breaking Dawn, mostly. I found the whole crazy pregnancy thing a bit.. odd.. but I didn't like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, actually I don't like Jacob or werewolves at all. And I hate happy endings, much better if on of the characters die! :p But still, overall I really enjoyed the books, I think my favourite was Eclipse. I'll read then all again, more slowly this time. :)
There should be a 5h book called Midnight Sun.....

Becca wrote:
There should be a 5h book called Midnight Sun.....

but who knows if or when it will be published. it does sound like it is possible that Stephenie may at some point write additional books about twilight, but the impression I got was that they would be about maybe when Bella's daughter is a teen or adult..

I'd love to read midnight sun though, Edwards perspective is interesting, gives you more insight to who he really is instead of how Bella sees him. hpefully she will decide to finish and publish it.

Yes I hope Midnight Sun is published too, it would be really interesting to see it all from Edward's perspective. No new story in it though. I didn't know she was considering writing more, I haven't been on any of the fan sites or anything, I must have a look around. :)

Michaela wrote:
Yes I hope Midnight Sun is published too, it would be really interesting to see it all from Edward's perspective. No new story in it though. I didn't know she was considering writing more, I haven't been on any of the fan sites or anything, I must have a look around. :)

it was actually a video clip that i saw her talking on, people had asked for more Bela and Edward and she said she was done writing from that point, but that it didn't mean she was done writing from their world and that future books were possible following other charaters. course i'm not phrasing it correctly, it was about 3 months ago I saw it, but the way she said it gave me the impression she has considered books from a future generation.

She had made a couple other comments about Renessmee potential future.. so rather she just writes it for herself or she goes ahead and publishes I think she'll write about it at some point, just to see where the story goes for her own courisity.

It's funny how you can have an idea about a particular character and think a story will turn out a particular way but when you get down to it, you realize the way you thought isn't the way it truely happens once you see it all play out... And I think that is why she'll write about it.

Wait so Midnight sun is from Edwards view?

That will be super!!

I really hope it gets published!!

Yeap it's Edwards perspective.
It really should get published, It would offer us so much more info and hey, who doesn't want to hear Edwards thoughts lol. Stupid people for releasing it on the net! GRR ruin it why don't they.

Latest posts

Back