Today is the day.. anybody wanna join in?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JadeIcing wrote:
I passed up cheesecake! I want to cry.

Don't worry, I think I ate the calories for you in the form of s'mores (and I want to cry). Whew, its nice to know that you have friends who will take that kind of punishment for you. ;)

myheart

GoinBackToCali wrote:
Montana-

I looked you up, your 15, same age as my Blakey. I could say all kinds of stuff, yanno the usual stuff I say to my son, but the fact is, Kids are cruel, Highschool is temporary, and people that usually make fun of other people have issues within themselves, so they are cruel to other people to take the focus off themselves.

Jarred said something shortly before he died.. he said.. " I am not what other people want me to be, I am what I want to be..and I am the BEST"

You will find your niche Montana..

Awww Jarred...

Thanks Zin, and thanks for sharing that,you made me feel better. :hug:

I passed up cheesecake! I want to cry.
Well I didn't pass up Cold Stone Creamery Peanut Butter Cup Perfection made with Dark Chocolate Ice Cream and now I want to cry cuz I was doing so good. Can't win. At least I didn't get the LOVE IT! size and opted only for the like it size but I practically licked the bowl.:(

undergunfire wrote:
It's sad when I can know rat nutrition better than my own :grumpy:.

:roflmao:

It is SO true!!! For anything else, cat, rabbit, bird - I know exactly what is healthy for them and will really stick with it! That was funny Undergunfire!!

I think just having this topic started has kept this on the top of my mind so overall I'm doing better. Thanks Zin.

I've lost 2 pounds since we started but I'm thinking the Ice Cream hasn't caught up to me yet for some reason and tomorrow might not look as pretty:?

ugh. moving has been so stressfull that i haven't been watching what i am eating.

the good news is that we should be done moving everything today, leaving just some cleaning to do.

the bad news is that 2 days ago i didn't pass up cheese cake, instead i ate a huge peice that night, and have been snacking on it since (as it is the ONLY food we have in the apartment right now) other then that, i have been eating out. . . again because we have no food in the apartment. blah, i feel like a total piggly-wiggly

I been doing really well... cuttin out the soft drinks and the eating after 8, lots of fish, egg whites and protein shakes,

Leek (or is it spelled leak) soup is something we had in France, and alot of french women use it as a diruetic, made some of that.. yeah it works..

I also been tanning and working out, about an hour in the morning,lifting weights and alot of cardio and strength training,and and walking 2 miles in the evening..

So in short, I am tired,, but I now have cheekbones, and I am nice and tan..lol

Been working on getting the pool ready for the summer as well..

How's everybody else doing?

ah! i missed weigh in day!

anyway, i haven't lost or gained any more weight. i think a lot of that has to do with moving. i have been eating out constantly and not watching what i eat as there has been no food in the apartment to eat (it is all packed up) i am thinking i will get back on the ball this upcomming week

GoinBackToCali wrote:
BUMP-

Weigh in day everybody!!

I will report back this evenin..
I have not weighed myself - but would take a wild guess at 137; but since Zin started this I have been more active in the evening (when its so easy to get home, turn on the DVR and watch Judge Judy, while having an evening cocktail), but now I get home and make sure that I've done my "chores" first (dishes, feed the animals and/or BF) pickup - sit w/the bun for about an hour (ok this is still where I squeeze in the evening cocktail - but only 1) and by that time is 9:30 PM and its to PJ's and a quick rundown of RO (which half the time I start at 9:30 PM the quick part turns into 11:30 PM befor you know it) then off to bed.. So I may not be loosing the weight yet, but am getting much more done. Yay Me! :D

it is friday!

and that means, people weigh in!

this past week i lost a whoppin 4.8 pounds!!! i was totally shocked when i got on the scale this morning. . .

that makes a total of 8 pounds lost!

i might just make my first goal! i am totally excited!

how did everyone else do?

I still have not made it to the doctor. I can say I bought a skirt online two sizes small making it my goal to fit in. Hmm I put it on and it is loose! I can get into it with out unzipping it.

I know I haven't checked in as of yet and I won't even offer any excuses... Anyhow, I have only lost one pound because I am trying to curb the eating after seven p.m. I won't even do any sort of a happy dance yet because I still have not started any sort of an exercise program. Most of my problem is in the toning department. So I am not really too concerned about pounds as much as I am about inches. The only way to get through inches is by exercising. I'll still take the pound off as a good sign that I am on the right track. :)

myheart

I dont wanna weigh in.. people made me birfday cakes and cupcakes all week..

So... I suck..LOL

But it was sooooooooooo tasty.

Latest posts

Back