Today is the day.. anybody wanna join in?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hannah-

I looked at your link. I assume thats you in the family pic. I think you are a gorgeous child..

You don't have to weigh in.. if you just want to come here for support and to chat.. were here.

Take care love,

Z

Montana-

I looked you up, your 15, same age as my Blakey. I could say all kinds of stuff, yanno the usual stuff I say to my son, but the fact is, Kids are cruel, Highschool is temporary, and people that usually make fun of other people have issues within themselves, so they are cruel to other people to take the focus off themselves.

Jarred said something shortly before he died.. he said.. " I am not what other people want me to be, I am what I want to be..and I am the BEST"

You will find your niche Montana..

XxMontanaxX wrote:

I think two other reasons are I eat when I'm sad and I eat when I'm bored. I get sad a lot, mostly over school stuff. I feel like everyone hates me and everything I say is wrong and just all kinds of stuff and Imake low grades because I'm retardedthen I feel sad and just grab that ice cream to make me feel better. And then when I'm home alone nothing to do, I start thinking about food then eat. I need to keep my mind busier.

Wow its early on I know, but I really think everyone that has "chimed" in on this thread has made/showed such progress! Good job all!

I'm thinking it might help to "shore up the strategy" of the club, but then again maybe having it "fast and loose" is more refreshing or maybe w/some of us we wish it to be "regulated/moderated"so that a dailygauntlet is thrown out (my sp. is not that great so help GoingbacktoCali)? If everyone could chime in perhaps some of us could figure out a system that works (theres Jenny Craig, Weighwatchers and perhaps "BunsRus"? - lol, hope you get the idea)..

I've done alot since this thread has been suggested by Zin - so thanks Zin for motivating me!

It really made me think "I can dothis"- with THIS group of people".. something I've neverfelt in a long time.

Hannah, I'm sorry to hear things are so hard for you right now :( Try not to worry about food and eating too much. If you try to eat well the rest of the day, what you have for dinner shouldn't be too important, especially if you have okay portion sizes. I hope things start looking up for you soon.

As for me, I did pretty well today! I'm starting to get a cold, so I add a glass of OJ for breakfast (I don't usually drink juice because of all the extra calories, but wanted the vitamin C). Had a tuna sandwich made from tuna packed in water with 1 tablespoon of light mayo on 12 grain bread for lunch. At work, I had a lemonade Gatorade during my break (I forgot my water bottle at home and Paul wanted to buy some Gatorade anyway so I just got an 8 pack), then a whole wheat roll and a pickle a few hours later. For dinner, had an enchilada (basically, turkey taco meat and chili beans on the inside and green enchilada sauce on top so not too bad) and small salad with light dressing. A while after dinner, the BF and I had a bit of sparkling apple cider. So, not the best (need more veggies, more dairy and less juices), but not terrible either.

Hannah your near me, so if you wish too you can reach out to me for support..Always willto drive down to the O.C. especially forbunowners!

or feelfree tocome up to Los Angeles for a change and you can come to my gym..

I will go first. I don't know how much I have lost in one week, but the Friday before Jarred drowned I weighed myself. So since May 2nd, I have lost 11lbs. But I am not gonna count this weigh in, because to be honest, I didn't really have a starting point, meaning I didn't weigh myself when I started this thread, so my weigh in counts starting next week.

I was looking at my face a few minutes ago, I am getting a bit of definition, not as puffy..

So- who's next?

Z

okay! my turn!

since the start of this thread, i have lost 3.2 pounds, a little more weight then i wanted to loose, but i will take it!

i haven't really been working out, but i have been 'active' and i have also been eating as healthy as possible.

i have been doing oatmeal for breakfast, veggies and fruit for snacks, and healthy, low carb meals for lunch and dinner.

next week i am planning on being more active, getting some free weights so i can work at home on my flabby arms and keeping up with the eating healthy

my goal is to be down another 2 pounds next week

Well Rob and I debating getting Wii fit or another bike. Possibly both. :biggrin2:

This is kinda my blog for the day, and my explanation..lol

The day started out good... my husband and I have pretty much been ignoring each other since before Jarred died.. and in the midst of my grief, I pretty much did my thing and wanted him as far away from me as possible..

This morning he rolled over, hit the snooze, and wrapped himself around me. Usually I push him away.. but miracle of miracles, I wrapped myself back around him. I forgot how cuddly he was!

Other than my mother annoying the CRAP out of me over my laptop, the day was good. I spoke to the Ag Teacher from a couple of towns over, I have used him a couple of times to get pigs shipped in from Oklahoma, he called to see if I wanted anything and to check on my son..

Somehow the subject of Mr. Harrington, the man, not my rabbit, came up. Josh hates Mr. Harrington, and I was relaying a funny story to him about the FFA Banquet 2 weeks ago. What I was trying to say was I got treated to Mr. Harrington switching shirts in front of me before the banquet because he was cooking before hand, and switched to his dress shirt when he was done frying fish. Thats what I should have said.. what actually came out was *I got treated to Mr. Harrington Topless at the FFA Banquet*

Silence...

Dead silence...

For like a full minute... then Josh says.. *What the HE** kinda FFA ya'll runnin up in there?*

Needless to say, I had some 'splainin to do.

I been laughing about that all day.

A dear friend called me and gave me some FANTASTIC news.. apparently she had been trying to get in touch with me, but being the globetrotting mogul that I am.. she didn't catch me runnin in between barns. I loved the news, made my day.. but I will keep that to myself.

As we were leaving to go grocery shopping tonight, I saw my ex at the gas station at the corner... he literally lives 2 miles from me (ATorres-if yer readin.. yeah I am talkin about Gooby..BB's lapdog... ch ch ch chia HAIR) ANYWAY.. he was hangin on the back of his truck trying to put gas in his 4 wheeler which is loaded in the back of his Silverado. He is wearing the most STUNNING outfit I have ever seen.

Are you ready for this?

Camo shorts that are entirely 2 small and crawling up his butt.. a wifebeater tank top which has a HUGE hole in the gut area... and cowboy boots..

Sessy... oh my gawd it was SESSY!!

My husband looked over, saw him.. preened just like Paris Hilton and said *That's hot..shall I drop you off?*

I laughed all the way to the store.

So I was feeling good.. it was a good day.. and I did lose 11lbs..

So..............

Venti Caramel Frappi ...

I fell off the wagon... and it backed up, ran over me.. and dragged me a few miles across the interstate..LOL

it's okay zin.

i am already planning on a day of breaking the rules. . .

. . .due to a minor broken heart caused by a scum of a guy that really isn't scummy at all, but i want to call scummy as it makes me feel a little better. . .

. . .i am planning a girls night. . .

chick flicks, wine, chocolate, chocolate, did i mention the chocolate???, comfort food (mac and cheese), the whole 9 yards. . .

what better way to heal a broken heart then with wine and carbs???? oh, and the chocolate, can forget that.

the perfect pick-me-up, i might even go all out crazy and run down to my fav. bakery and pick up some chocolateelcairs. . . really go all out

i just might

Nicely done, Katt and Zin! :biggrin2: I weighed myself this morning... 179. I guess I'll use 179 as my starting point!

My favorite T-Shirt I ever saw had a stick figure w/a smiley faceon it and the caption read:

"Boys are stupid - throw rocks at them!"

Loved that..

Throw the rocks and don't eat the chocolate - or they win.. But then again you can always do more the next day to make up for the eclair, candy, grilled cheese you ate that day (my personal favorite)..

Well, I weighed myself in today and it looks like I was being more generous with myself than I really am.

As of today, I'm 165lbs (and at 5'2" that's not too good). That is 10lbs more than my last doc visit in Feb. Yikes! So, my new goal is to lose 40lbs. Man that's a lot more daunting than 20! :(

And today, I went on a long walk but it wasn't strenous. Sleep was crappy because I'm not feeling well again. And the diet was down the toliet because we went to see "Indiana Jones." I can't go to the movies and not buy popcorn...I just cant!

But I just want to hit myself. When I first met my husband-to-be in '01, I was 108lbs. I ran all the time and I was wearing a size 2/3. Granted, I was 18 and I know that wouldn't last. But with my health issues I just kept yo-yoing with the weight. Now that it's a major problem with fertility and I am now more susceptible to diabetes, I just look in the mirror and say "how did this happen?" It's severely depressing.

lalena2148 wrote:
I'm in!

I need to lose 25lbs and fast!

My Story: I'm 25, was diagnosed with endometriosis in '07 via a laparascopy (but they believe I've had it since I was 13). Just this March I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I can have very bad pain and it makes me tired and downright miserable. I stopped taking BCPs in Oct. and I was trying to get 'regulated' to start to try to conceive. After 5 neg.bloodtests and countless neg. HPTs over a 2 month period I figured out I'm not normal anymore.

Just wanted to say I hear you. I just had my second surgery in two years two weeks ago... this time it was 90% worse than 2 years ago and it's damage my bladder and caused all kinds of trouble. I'm sorry you have to deal with it- and Zin, and Julie too. It's not a nice thing to deal with, and it's incredibly painful. I told my doctor I thought I was going to die, and she thought I was exaggerating until she did the second surgery and saw what was happening, then she understood right away. I'm not interested in having children so if it doesn't work this time, I'll have a hysterectomy next time. But I know what it's like - and you have my support!

Good luck to everyone! Great idea Zin :)

Well I haven't got a scale to weigh myself yet. I'll need to check with finances. I admit, I did well one day, then did awful for like 3 days. That's not good at all. I am highly stressed and emotional. I really really need to focus. I am now going through the guilt phase. Heh! Dang. I have to make this work. I am glad you girls are doing well. Zin, be careful not to lose too quickly though as it's not good for you :rose:

I fail. I ate a snickers bar earlier and a hefty casadilla. Ugh, and I had 2 eggs with a peice of whole wheat toast (yuck!) for breakfast this morning. I was doing great on Friday :(. "Starting over" tomorrow. I bought all healthy foods this week for groceries but we had left over "fattening foods" in the house and candy bars. My friend Emily is helping me lose the weight and trying to get me to join her gym...which I am too embarrassed to :?.

Emily said that her trainer said that foods 6 grams or sugar or less are good. She also said to watch the ingrenients of foods.

It's sad when I can know rat nutrition better than my own :grumpy:.

Ha, Amy, I know what you mean! With my pets, I'm very adamant about only feeding them healthy, minimally processed, organic if possible foods. No packaged treats or anything. But with me, hey look, REESE'S AND TORTILLA CHIPS!

For some reason I couldn't post well yesterday so I didn't get to post this.

I lost three pounds since this started. I've been seesawing back and forth and yesterday morning I stepped on the scales determined to use that weight (whatever it was) - and I was down a full 3 pounds.

I passed up cheesecake! I want to cry.

Latest posts

Back