The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG they are adorable. How much does Spice weigh?

You can put the rest up now, I counted only 27 you said 100. LOL

Soooska

Yes your babies are stunning but you have a good eye too. With the two you have amazing pictures.

I hope you don't mind but I added a few as my screen saver.Since you are being stingy and won't let the trio come visit me I canmoon over their pics.

Tina

I only edited 27 because I tend to take a ton ofpictures but some are almost identical or some don't work out for whatever reason, lol.

Spice and Mocha both weigh about 7.3 lbs while Zoey only weighs 3.35 lbs.

Precious face? I call Zoey Grump Face since shealways has a grumpy face. But hten again, I think all Hollands have apermanent grumpy face. :ponder:

And no one but me can have Zoey! I'm workin hard with her to make sureshe's my baby and no one else's so hands off or I'll sick Mocha on yall!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Precious face? I call Zoey Grump Face since she always has agrumpy face. But hten again, I think all Hollands have a permanentgrumpy face. :ponder:

And no one but me can have Zoey! I'm workin hard with her to make sureshe's my baby and no one else's so hands off or I'll sick Mocha on yall!

:mad: Hey! :mad:

The only times that Hollands put on that grumpy face is afterit's well deserved. They let you have one or two sweet, angelic,Gorgeous pictures and then it's:

:gun: Back off, Paparazzi! :gun:

I hate looking at this thread. It just reminds me of how far away my babies are from me. :sad:

-Carolyn

:laugh:Hey, I think her grumpy face is the cutest!

And honestly, I'm thankful you're so far away from my babies.But on a side note, your babies are not far away at all! They're rightthere in Tucker Town. Of course, if you're implying that they aren'tyours, then Fauna can come live in her rightful home...

EXcuuuusse You!!

I would Never imply what you're suggesting. :X

--- FURTHERMORE, MS. Chicky...

Okay, I'll say it!

I feel sorry for Zoey. :tears2:

She is willing to pose so nicely, but you just don't know when to stop, do you? :nonono:

Hence, along comes her Grumpy Face. :X

Who can blame her????? :dunno:

-Carolyn

Oh ya, poor Zoey! She's so neglected!:rollseyes:

You know as well asI do that she's spoiled rotten and sheloves the camera! She sees the thing and I swear she poses for it!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Beautiful Pictures MyBunnyBoys.

Maybe I can borrow them to do a photo-shoot??? :rollseyes:

Rainbows!? :D

I hear Eli's still available. Contact MBB's for his breeders address.

He'd make any amateur look like a National Geographic Professional Photographer.

He's right in your area too!

:)

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Oh ya, poor Zoey! She's so neglected!:rollseyes:

You know as well as?I do that she's spoiled rotten and she loves the camera! She sees the thing and I swear she poses for it!

Darn right she poses...but not for the camera, for You.

It obvious that she loves you through her body language. You'll get tothat closeness stage. She's warming up to you in a big Way.

You're spending a lot of time with her, and it shows, My Friend. Onceshe gives you all of her heart, there will be no turning back for her.Trust takes time with Holland Does, but once achieved, they remainLoyal and Loving.

:)

-Carolyn

Actually Carolyn, last I heard, he was adopted out. I wish I knew how is he right now. I miss the little guy.

I'm already pretty in tune with Zoey. I canpredict what she's about to do fairly accurately. It's how I got a fewpicutres today. The only problem is that the camera is slow and so myreaction time and the camera speed mean a miss a lot of good shots.

"It's not that much taller than me..."
zoeydec1116.jpg

"3.. 2.. 1... Take Off!"
zoeydec1117.jpg

"I'm not listening!"
zoeydec1113.jpg

And now for the pretty poses!

"Which is my better side... this side..."
zoeydec1110.jpg

"... or this side?"
zoeydec114.jpg

"Or neither?"
zoeydec1112.jpg

"What'cha doin' down here mom?!"
zoeydec119.jpg

Chomp chomp chomp.
zoeydec1115.jpg

Almost forgot!

Do you see a simularity Carolyn?

zoeybaby.jpg

fauna.jpg

See, Fauna belongs here with me!

That little one right there is turning into little miss attitude! That picture shows her EXACTLY.

I went out to see her and she got so mad that I opened the door thatshe ran around thumping at me! I didn't scare her. She knew I was thereand was completely content on top of her box until I opened her door.:disgust:

On the bright side, I though I should make sure she's still a she andshe definitely is! I mean, I could tell that before just based on howthe boys reacted to her in comparison to Eli.

More pictures anyone? I'm addicted to takingpictures of Zoey and I'm sure I'll appreciate it in a year or two whenshe's no longer a baby.

ZoeyDec18132.jpg

ZoeyDec18130.jpg

ZoeyDec18128.jpg

ZoeyDec18127.jpg

ZoeyDec18126.jpg

ZoeyDec18124.jpg

ZoeyDec18120.jpg

ZoeyDec18119.jpg

ZoeyDec18118.jpg

ZoeyDec18110.jpg

ZoeyDec18106.jpg

I had to give her an apple chip to make her sit still for this one. :lol:
ZoeyDec18105.jpg

"Only a little higher!"
ZoeyDec1895.jpg

ZoeyDec1894.jpg

ZoeyDec1890.jpg

ZoeyDec1887.jpg

"That smells good..."
ZoeyDec1879.jpg

"Yum yum!"
ZoeyDec1880.jpg

"Do NOT make me beg!"
ZoeyDec1881.jpg

"I'm still not begging!"
ZoeyDec1882.jpg

"I absolutely will not beg for a treat!"
ZoeyDec1883.jpg

"Fine, be that way, I don't need a treat anyways!"
ZoeyDec1884.jpg

ZoeyDec1875.jpg

You all know what bunny proofing looks like, but this is Zoey proofing:
ZoeyDec1870.jpg

ZoeyDec1866.jpg

ZoeyDec1865.jpg

She's smaller than my shoe.
ZoeyDec1861.jpg

ZoeyDec1857.jpg

ZoeyDec1854.jpg

ZoeyDec1840.jpg

ZoeyDec1839.jpg

ZoeyDec1837.jpg

ZoeyDec1829.jpg

ZoeyDec1826.jpg

ZoeyDec1820.jpg

ZoeyDec1819.jpg

ZoeyDec1814.jpg

ZoeyDec1813.jpg

ZoeyDec184.jpg

ZoeyDec182.jpg

She was dead center of this picture when I pressed the button...
zoeyzoom.jpg

zoeyairplaneears.jpg

And my favorite "funny" one...
zoeyupears.jpg

Your Zoey is the cutest. Very nice pictures.

What kind of camera do you have? Our pictures always come outblurry, of course it could be the person taking the pictures (husband)LOL.

Soooska

Latest posts

Back