The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen Mocha binky so much in my life. :?I guess he liked her? LOL.

Ok so we built a new portable run today and I set it home once we got it back here. I let Spice test it out for about 15 minutes while I was outside cleaning pans and feeding. So I also grabbed a few photos while he was out, I promise to get more tomorrow, he'll be out all day if it's not too hot in the sun.

First off, a look at the run. It's 4 panels, 8' by 3'6" and all I've done so far is tie the panels together with a shoe lace so I can take them apart as necessary. I'm looking into buying metal chaindog collars from the Dollar Store and fastening them somehow. There's no door but I just untie one side of a panel and move it out enough that I can get in.
newrun.jpg

spicepr1.jpg

spicepr2.jpg

spicepr3.jpg

spicepr4.jpg

spicepr5.jpg

spicepr6.jpg

What the Beatles would look like as rabbits...
beatles.jpg

"Repunsel, Repunsel, let down your long hair... er... ears..."
repunsel.jpg

"Hey... where'd she go?!"
heywhere.jpg

Zoey- "Romeo, oh Romeo, where fore art thou Romeo..."
Mocha- "She did NOT just call me that..."
romeo.jpg

As you can tell, they are slowly beginning to be inseprable. They were out for 3 hours together and Zoey stuck near him almost the whole time.
insep.jpg

And who do you think is the King... er, Queen, of the castle? ;)
boss.jpg

What sweethearts! Any plans on moving them to the hutch together, or are you going to wait longer?

And you know, Spice reminds me of Fey a lot, except bigger and with faint markings. Fey's a big momma's girl. Wasn't Spice, too?

They are actually fully bonded now. :DI did 2 bonding sessions in the hutch and they were together for 5 hours both times without a problem. So I took out the divider last night and left them together. I know I probably could have done a few more in their hutch but they along so well I figured I should just keep them together. They are already almost inseprable! I'm still amazed that there was no mounting what so ever, oh well, I'm not complaining.

I can't wait for Zoey to calm down some more, she is very hyper and still a little skittish. Catching her in an 8' hutch is a nightmare. I'm hoping with age that will change (it has with the boys, they are so lazy now).

As for Spice, he is ever so glad to have his mommy back, he is such a mommy's boy which I simply adore about him. :bunnydance:I got pictures of him today but I'm not posting them unless others want to see them, I've been a little photo crazy lately.:embarrassed:

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
As for Spice, he is ever so glad to have his mommy back, he is such a mommy's boy which I simply adore about him. :bunnydance:I got pictures of him today but I'm not posting them unless others want to see them, I've been a little photo crazy lately.:embarrassed:
Of course we want to see Spice pics!!! :)

Please....

"This is my toy!"
spicepr1-1.jpg

"You can't catch me!"
spicepr2-1.jpg

spicepr3-1.jpg

A very regal looking Spice...
spicepr4-1.jpg

spicepr5-1.jpg

Isn't that nose just oh so kissable?:inlove:
spicepr6-1.jpg

Puppy love?
spicepr7.jpg

spicepr8.jpg

"Did you say Raisins?!"
spicepr9.jpg

spicepr10.jpg

"Alright, where are you hiding those treats..."
spicepr11.jpg

:laugh:Not only great pics, but GREAT captions!! Thanks for the post, made my day!!

sas:biggrinand the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I was really lucky, they were a match made in heaven from the start. I've missed having a bonded pair ever since Mocha and Spice were split up 2 and a half years ago.

As for Spice, he has a pouty face, LOL. It's funny, Mocha and Spice are half brothers and they look so different. Spice has a big babyish head while Mocha has a smaller head and it makes him look much more mature. I've never seen Spice so happy, he was all over me today whenI was out there. I love my baby boy!

Zoey is not happy with Mocha though, when ever I go near the hutch, Mocha forgets about her and runs to me. Zoey gets angry every time as if to say "hey! forget about her, what about me?!"

Naturally I had the camera with me when I was outside with the bunnies today so I have some videos and a few pictures. I wanted to get some of Spice but it was so hot that I don't want to let him out to run in the sun right now.

A couple of play by play photos od Mocha grooming... or perhaps immitating Zoey's lop ears. ;)

vidm1.jpg

vidm3.jpg

vidm5.jpg

vidm6.jpg

vidm7.jpg

vidm8.jpg

Now for him playing with the bottle of ice...

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

And a lazy flop...

And Zoey's video...

And just because I found it so amusing at how big her head looks in this picture... :whistling
zoeybighead.jpg

OMG! You guys would not believe how much of a difference appearance can make! Yesterday I had my Senior Prom. Well after getting my hair all done and putting on my dress, I went out for a good night to the bunnies and none of them would even comenear me!:thud

I mean, I know I'm scary looking but come on!:foreheadsmack:

But I guess if half my friends didn't recognise me, I shouldn't have expected my rabbits too. :ponder:Maybe the hair spray smell was just too over powering, ha ha.

MyBabyBunnies wrote:
OMG! You guys would not believe how much of a difference appearance can make! Yesterday I had my Senior Prom. Well after getting my hair all done and putting on my dress, I went out for a good night to the bunnies and none of them would even comenear me!:thud

I mean, I know I'm scary looking but come on!:foreheadsmack:

But I guess if half my friends didn't recognise me, I shouldn't have expected my rabbits too. :ponder:Maybe the hair spray smell was just too over powering, ha ha.
lol.

im sure they will remember you once the hair spray has gone! :bunnydance:

Back