The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using the camera indoors without flash?That's what happens when we use this one indoors without the flash, Ireally hate this camera to be honest, even on a cloudy day where it'sstill brightI have to use flash and I hate that. I didn'twant this camera when we looked into it, I actually wanted the Kodakone but my dad bought the FujiFilm FinePix A340.

That's what the HUSBAND is doing, he said whenhe uses the flash the Bunnies get red eye. We will have totry to take some with the flash to seehow the pictures turnout.

Thanks

Soooska

If you have a flash setting for either slow or aflash that reduces red eye, do not use those ones. They are too slowand the pictures will still come out blurry.

Thanks, but she doesn't make taking pictureshard. Anyone could take a good photo of something so cute! The hardestpart is having enough time to adjust the camera before she takes offagain. :disgust:That and the angle of the sun at this time ofyear is horrible!

I love the uppy ear piture, she's so funny andthat one was priceless. She'll always be a lop though, her ears were upas far as they could go, lol.

Oh MBB, :inlove:

One picture is cuter than the next.

Look at that dirty look she gave you. I didn'tthink she had it in her to shoot you a look like that.

She's so precious!

-Carolyn

:disgust:You call her precious after seeing the dirty look she gave me?!

I cant pick a favorite out of those pictures but if the uppy ears onewould have been closer (I was too far away), it probably would have,I've never seen her put her ears that much up.

P.S.- I notice that there is no comment on the Fauna look a like picture.. does that mean she can come live with me?! :D

Up until a few minutes ago, I did not even knowthat Mocha could make noises because I have never heard anything fromhim but I heard his first sound today.

Mocha's managed to get a little too chubby (oops :embarrassed:) and alittle lazy on the cleaning. So I brought him in to clean his feet offand I flipped him over. Up until today, I've never been able to fliphim over and keep him that way either but he stayed while I cleanedhim. Well I heard him oink 3 times.:shock2:I was unsure the first timebut then he did it again and I was sure. I heard Eli oink once butthat's when I fed him and it sounded like a guinea pig oink but Mocha'soink sounded like a pig's oink.

I think I found out Mocha's way of expressing displeasure, LOL.

This one's my fav:

ZoeyDec182.jpg

What a photogenic gal!

I've got a lot of action photos with her, lol, she's a little motor bunny.

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

She hardly sits still for 15 seconds.

And as for Mocha, no, I call Spice a pig, LOL.

I just thought I'd add comparison photos of Zoey.

Zoey then (the breeder took this):

Zoeybaby.jpg

Zoey now (I had to feed her to get her to sit still):

zoeyside.jpg

Part of it could be the lighting. I plan onbringing her inside for a proper one where she has no where to run so Idon't have to bribe her. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Almost forgot!

Do you see a simularity Carolyn?

zoeybaby.jpg

fauna.jpg

See, Fauna belongs here with me!

:shock2: That's unbelieveable. They're both so perfect!

-Carolyn

Does that mean Fauna can come live here? *Straightens her halo.*

I decided I have been taking way too many pictures of Zoey and not nearenough of the boys. Well I only had a very small time frame to takepictures with because as soon as it starts getting dark, I have to useflash and I hate red eye so I don't use it. Anyways, I only got a fewand a few videos to come.

spicedec21.jpg

spicedec212.jpg

spicedec213.jpg

spicedec214.jpg

Here's a couple of shots I took out of the movies I took so you could see them in still.

Spicemidairbinky.jpg

spicebinkyingagain.jpg

flyingspice.jpg

Latest posts

Back