The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
all3.jpg
Notice the complete look of disgust on Spice's face? He is saying, "ew, get me away from this thing," without a doubt! :laugh:

Thanks. I'm a suck for those lopped ears and chubby cheeks. She's my baby but I still love my boys!

MBB, They all look amazing. I love yourboys. They have such awesome personalities. Zoey, well she definitelystole my heart too.

:kiss:Mocha, Spice and Zoey

Tina & Zoo Crew

Well good.. but are you sick of pictures yet? Because (tee hee hee) I took a lot more today.:embarrassed:

Maybe I'll with hold from posting them so I don't bore anyone. ;)

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Zoey but I wasn't fast enoughto get it. She sqeezed her head through a 2" by 2" square in the wire.I didn't think she could do that, it's the same thing Eli used to do.

But the twirp almost jumped the fence today! I have had to re-bunnyproof my runs because she is twice as tricky as the others! I use theplywood as a door the tall way (4' instead of 3') and I added about 10"of coroplast to the top of the wire divider but today she almost got tothe top of that coroplast!:foreheadsmack:To make things worse, Mochawas in the run next to her so she gave me a good scare!

:nonono:No witholding pics young lady. That's not playing fair.

Little Zoey definitely keeps you on your toes.

It is amazing how high they can jump isn't it.:shock:Mine still surprise me sometimes.

Tina

Well I've never had small rabbits until now. Mocha and Spice are twice her size and those fences keep them in!

Zoey is just living up to her nickname... Trouble On Training Wheels.

Well I took over 100 pictures... I have to sort through and resize them. :embarrassed:

Tina you make me laugh.

I love your responses, and i do agree more PICTURES.

I'm going to clean the snow outside so I hope when I come back in, your pictures have been posted.

Soooska

SOOOSKA wrote:
Tina you make me laugh.

I love your responses, and i do agree more PICTURES.

I'm going to clean the snow outside so I hope when I come back in, your pictures have been posted.

Soooska
Ummm, Soooska, can we get pics of your punkins, PLEEAASSSSEE???

I'm glad you got a chuckle. You just have to know how to talk to these young whippersnappers is all.;)

Tina

Well I edited some, but I'm still debating on with holding them so you don;t get sick of my bunnies. ;)

:laugh:Ok, ok!

Spice:

"That's nice but please scratch my nose!"

spicedec10.jpg

"Oooh, wait a minute, that feels sooo good!"

spicedec102.jpg

Super Bunny!

spicedec103.jpg

spicedec104.jpg

spicedec105.jpg

spicedec106.jpg

spicedec107.jpg

spicedec108.jpg

Mocha:

mochadec10.jpg

Notice the two differentcolors on his neck.

mochadec102.jpg

mochadec103.jpg

mochadec104.jpg

mochadec105.jpg

mochadec106.jpg

Sorry about the quality of this picture. I was in the other run andthought he looked cute so I had to take it from far away.

mochadec107.jpg

mochadec108.jpg

mochazoeydec10.jpg

Zoey:

ZoeyDec10.jpg

zoeydec102.jpg

zoeydec103.jpg

zoeydec104.jpg

zoeydec105.jpg

zoeydec106.jpg

zoeydec107.jpg

zoeydec108.jpg

zoeydec109.jpg

zoeydec1010.jpg

:faint:

They all look incredible. I can't even pic a favorite picture.I would pick one scroll down pic a new fave and did that with all ofthem.

I am so adding Zoey to my list. Spice and Mocha are already on it.

Awesome job.:blueribbon:

Tina

Anyone can photgraph them and get great photos. They're so cute and photogenic. I got off easy, LOL.

But hands off my bunnies! Especially my baby girl!:gun:

Latest posts

Back