The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has become a lot more spotted since then.Everytime he sheds, he starts to look like a broken instead of a solidbecause his new fur is so dark. I had hoped he wouldn't be shedding sobad for pictures with Santa but I guess that's the price you pay forpictures having to fall right in prime shedding season. At least withSpice you can't see the shedding so much unless it's a close up of him.

I used to think he was a lot more brown than grey but ever since I havehad Zoey (who's orange) he definitely looks more grey. He's got onemessed up color but I sure love it!

All three are just sooo gorgeous, you are onelucky bunny momma. i love the vids, just watched them. the boys look socuddley, and Zoey's jump was way cool.

Here is a few pictures from a few weeks ago that I forgot to post. It shows how much my Zoey loves me!

attentionzoey.jpg

attentionzoey2.jpg

This is my favorite, it makes me laugh everytime:

attentionzoey3.jpg

What a DOLL!!!

attentionzoey3.jpg

I am SO in love!

-Carolyn

I just noticed this tonight when I picked her upfor some cuddles. I had her on her back and I noticed that on theunderside of her tail, she has a black stripe going across, it's socute. :D

Well the Mocha and Zoey got out to run for thefirst time since it got really cold because first off, the lack ofdaylight that I am home for are limited during the week so I reallycan't let them out since I only let them out when it's warmer, notwindy, and the sun is shining. They really enjoyed it. I tried to catchMocha bunkying but everything I stopped the video, that's when he'dbinky. So no binkies, lol.

I promise to get some of Spice tomorrow when I let him out as long asweather permits but now I'm frozen, I was outside for 2 hours, lol. Itook over 120 pictures but I wont post them all.

Mocha:

dec3106.jpg

dec3107.jpg

dec3109.jpg

dec3115.jpg

dec3122.jpg

dec3123.jpg

This one is just a close up of Mocha's coat, I think it's neat:
mochacoat.jpg

Zoey:

dec3.jpg

dec331.jpg

dec336.jpg

dec346.jpg

dec355.jpg

"Would you get that thing out of my face?!"
dec360.jpg

"I said get that out of my face!"
dec376.jpg

"Dear Santa, for Christmas I want mommy's camera to break..."
dec377.jpg

dec378.jpg

"Would you put that down and play with me please?"
dec386.jpg

"If you don't put that thing down, I'll bite you!"
dec387.jpg

dec394.jpg

dec395.jpg

Hi MBB

What beautiful bunnies you have.

Where do you live that you have all that snow? It must reallyput you in the Christmas spirit.

It'sjust very windy & cold in the TO area.

Soooska

It was not that cold in Toronto today, it was snowing and no wind. Beautiful weather to go for walks.

Well it was cold when I took those, it was about-17*C (2*F) or -18*C (0*F) but with the sun it was nice out. You thinkthat's a lot of snow? :?That is nothing, we just have verylittle snow so far.

Thanks for the comments, gotta love my bunnies!

I thought I'd be smart today and take picturesof all 3 together. Well, bad idea! I thought if I put them all on aglass table covered with snow, that they would ignore each otherbecause they would be slipping everywhere... I was wrong. It was almosta disaster, lol! The bunnies were biting each other, Zoey was runningaway, lol.

But I did manage to get these 2 that sort of worked, lmao.

all3together.jpg

all3.jpg

:shock2: Oh My God, MBB, these pictures aregorgeous! You really should enter them in a photo contest. Good rabbitpictures are hard to come by, but you certainly have it going on withtheir beauty and your gift with the camera. The setting is beautiful.

Having all 3 together was a nice thought, and now you've done it, youdon't ever have to do that again. I was shocked to see the pictures ofthe three together, and then read your post. I've thought about itmyself, but it's chaos. It was nice to get one shot of The Familythough - whether they like it or not.

-Carolyn

I just wanted one photo of all 3 just so I couldput it up on my wall and be able to see all 3 together for once. It'sdefinitely not something you should do alone. I did it with my brothershelp and I really oculd have used another person's help. Poor Zoey, shewas getting picked on! Basically i just let Zoey run around the tableand held onto the boys so they couldn't hurt her.

I wondered how much help you had. Thanks for sharing that.

:)

-Carolyn

What gift with the camera? LOL.

Here's Spice, as promised!

SpiceDec4.jpg

SpiceDec41.jpg

SpiceDec42.jpg

SpiceDec43.jpg

SpiceDec44.jpg

SpiceDec45.jpg

Snowball with ears or Spice's imitation of a snowball? :lol:
SpiceDec410.jpg

SpiceDec47.jpg

"What's up doc?"
SpiceDec411.jpg

SpiceDec49.jpg

Spice tormenting the neighbors dog, lol.
SpiceDec48.jpg

"I was not tormenting the dog!"
SpiceDec46.jpg

SpiceDec412.jpg

SpiceDec413.jpg

SpiceDec414.jpg

SpiceDec415.jpg

SpiceDec416.jpg

SpiceDec417.jpg

SpiceDec418.jpg

SpiceDec419.jpg

SpiceDec46.jpg

Oh my! Look at that perfectly innocent, 'I didn't do nothing'expression on his face :D. Spicers looks wonderful in his winter coat.Again, great pics - even if the three together did give you the runaround :D

Jan

Latest posts

Back