The Trio's Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all of the pics but this is precious.

Chr2005Z14.jpg

:laugh: Look at this baby!!

Chr2005M4.jpg

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY feel,Mocha-Mon?!

Zoey was made for her picture to be taken. She's such a beautiful girl.

Chr2005Z5.jpg

And Spicers really didn't want to be bothered at all.Couldn't tell that at all by the expressions on his face.

Chr2005S.jpg

Great job on the pictures, MBB! I have to get going on taking pictures of my babies for a Xmas card.

-Carolyn

I love that picture of Mocha. I'm going to print it off and hang it on my wall. He's so funny.

The pictures really show off their colors, especially Mocha's. He's got such unique and beautiful coloring.:love:

I'm going to hope for an overcast day so that I can take some more but without the shadows!

Zoey is awesome to take pictures of, she's so photogenic and cooperative!

And, well, Spice is Spice! He's pretty laid back and calm. He was sortof sleeping when I got him out of his cage, lol. Those pictures of himshow why I think he has some Flemish in his history. Or some othergiant breed, maybe Giant Chinchilla?

Chr2005M4.jpg

LOL! You should put this in the "Mad Bunny Pictures" thread. Them are some mad bunny ears...

I.. uh.. live on the moon! Ya that's it...:brat:

Those are not mad bunny ears. I guess it takes too much energy forMocha to put his ears up so he rarely does.:dunno:If you look at oldphotos, most of the time he only has either one up or neither, it'sfunny.

Here's some more... ok I went crazy with the Christmas thing!

Here's some more... ok I went crazy with the Christmas thing! But there are some ones without props.

XmasZoey25.jpg

XmasZoey29.jpg

XmasZoey1.jpg

XmasZoey2.jpg

XmasZoey3.jpg

XmasZoey6.jpg

XmasZoey17.jpg

XmasZoey19.jpg

XmasZoey21.jpg

XmasZoey22.jpg

XmasZoey31.jpg

XmasZoey32.jpg

"Would you stop with the tinsel, lady!"

XmasZoey8.jpg

"I had to say something..."
XmasZoey14.jpg

XmasZoey15.jpg

XmasZoey13.jpg

"Mommy's little present."
XmasZoey9.jpg

XmasZoey10.jpg

shadow10978 wrote:
MBB those pictures are the apitamy of cutness :) I love"Mommy's Little Preasent"
Thanks, I took a page out of Pet_Bunny's book. ;)

Actually some of the reason I took these was because my Grandpa is inpallative care and this is probably his last Christmas here with us. SoI wanted to add some Christmas cheer with some Christmas bunny picturessince he loves my bunnies so much.

Awww, lookit the sweet buns =) Still giving you a run for your money eh MBB?

Man so many posts to catch up on! How will I ever find the time!

Serves me right for going MIA =p

MBB, those are the cutest pictures.

I need to take a Xmas photo of our Buttercup to use as our Xmas card.

Where do you live so I can come and Bunnynap? LOL

Soooska

SOOOSKA wrote:
Where do you live so I can come and Bunnynap? LOL

Soooska
Hands off, I wont be nice about this one! They're all mine and I don't share well.:brat:

Ok, well last night I put Zoey and Mochatogether for the first time and it went awesome. A few minor scufflesthat I had to separate because I was scared Zoey might get hurt becauseshe is less than half of Mocha's size. She would run to me, put herfront paws on my lap and stay there (felt safe?) but the problem wasthat Mocha would not back off, he would continually bite her butt so Ihad to push him off of her since she would not move from my lap.

Mocha was awesome though, when I first put him down, he went to groomZoey! Then he got mad because she wouldn't groom him back. A few timesthat started Mocha biting her but a few times when Mocha figured outshe was not going to groom him, he just turned away.

Only once did Mocha try to bite her when she was not near his butt. Itseems like he did not want her near his butt at all. There was nomounting no big fights, so it all went relatively well. Zoey hungaround Mocha until he tried biting her at which time she'd run to me.

So here's some pictures. Sorry about the red eye, I don't have a program on here to fix that.

bond1.jpg

bond2.jpg

bond3.jpg

Awww, look at the furrow in Zoey's brow! I think she's saying "Mommy, I'm not so sure about this!".

Congrats on the successful meeting.

As for red eye, you can download picasa. It's free from Google and isvery good at removing red eye and all sorts of other stuff.

:) Sounds like a pretty good first meeting all in all. Very promising!!

LOL, that mark on Zoey's head is a molt line.

And I dohave a program on my computer for red eye but mycomputer is out of commission so I've been on my parents computer. Ican't download anything onto here.

MBB- That's so exciting Zoey and Mocha spentsome time together. and the vid was very cute. Isn't it amazing whenanimals learn to trust and love you?

I love how Zoey is playing 'Chase the Feet'. It shows that she is overcoming her shyness and starting to trust you.

Great to hear that the bonding session went so well. Typical male though, expecting a lady to return the grooming ;)

Jan

Latest posts

Back