The Stee's Stable

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Mocha binky shot! Fantastic!!!

And the portrait of Fey is awesome. You should have it framed and tell everyone how nicely she sat for the picture. Just forget to mention that she was actually about to do great evil! *L*

She didn't jump that time. She got devious. The little monster hopped off the chair and waited till my back was turned 5 minutes later, and then she made a dash for it. I turned around and I was like um... where's Fey?

You know, I keep telling Loki that he doesn't have a tan line, he was just born like that. He doesn't believe me.:disgust:

Haha! I've been looking through your posts.. you have the cutest pair of bonded buns! :D. I love all your pictures, but this one is probably my all time fav!

14l4oee.jpg

Rofl, she looks like she is mighty important;)

James had some fun playing taking videos of Mocha and Loki when they were unusually hyper. I'll load the others when I have the time, but here's two with both Mocha and Loki playing.

Watch Loki when he comes out of the soda box. I love how his ears spring forward!

Your rabbits are very active! My bunnies justsit around all day eating grass and flopping out!

But I suppose its a bit too hot to do anything else outside at the moment.

LuvaBun wrote:
What great videos!I see what you mean about Loki's ears :D. And I love the way he examines the camera! They both obviously love their boxes!

Jan

That's how he begs for pets. When James showed me the video, I was like "So why didn't you pet him? Hmm?":D

I still maintain that boxes are the best bunny toys ever!

OMG:inlove:I think I'm in love. Loki is precious, and I find it funny how Mocha kept jumping on top the boxes instead of going through them like Loki.

I think my bunnies would squish those boxes, LOL.

Thanks MBB! Loki is a real charmer. Fey and Sprite think so too.;)

I have a bunch of videos to post, but it takes so long to convert them, cut them down, and load them onto Photobucket.:? So here's a cute one of Fey and Sprite in another of the world's best free bunny toys- a secluded corner and a pile of newspaper!

Hehe cute! What's that thing they were digging at leaning against the couch (I think). They are such darlings! How do you tell them apart? ;)

I think one of them has shorter ears than the other, and one has only one black ring round her eye. Thats how I tell the difference between them in the pictures any how! :DThey are really cute! They have made a bit of a mess with what they are digging up. Funny bunnies!

That's a pillow shoved in there to block off a corner of the living room that's a no-bunny-area at the moment. They all decided to pee on the carpet there.:rollseyes:

And Fey is bigger, has bigger ears, and has very little black around one eye.;)

Heh! The 'no bunny area' magnet. ;) We should try figuring out where we want them to go andblock it off so they'll go there.

I love it when Sprite's head pops up into the frame! I didn't notice her down there until she did that... Too cute!

I could watch those videos for hours. :inlove: (Actually, I DO watch those videos for hours) :sunshine:

sas :), pipp :bunnyheartand the gang of fur :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Oohh. I love your bunnies! How cute. Wisconsin isnt too far from Michigan..contemplating someBunnynapping! :)

I love the set up you have with the NIC cages and toys and everything. I wish I had an entire room to give to my boys! Yours are so lucky to haveall that room to play!Basil, Max, and Mr. Tumnus would be so jealous!

-Haley

Okay, so the first pics lead up to the first video, which James likes because Sprite chases after me and runs between my feet.:D

206jwg1.jpg

Sprite licking oats out of my hand.

206jwub.jpg

How to distract a hand-shy rabbit so you can pull fur clumps off of her.:sunshine:

Now for a few more pictures...

206jzwm.jpg

100_1893a.jpg

And a video of Mocha and Loki playing with a paper bag stuffed with oat hay and alfalfa.

Latest posts

Back