The Life & Times of Felix 'n' Clementine!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And these were my favourites... :p

"Mama, are you trying to take photos of Felix? TAKE PHOTOS OF ME INSTEAD! MAMA!"

tumblr_n2kv0g7xdO1qadoszo1_500.png

tumblr_n2kv0g7xdO1qadoszo2_500.png

They are two very cute bunnies, love Felix looking over the box haha. Clemmie has such a sweet face and together well.....
Hope you find the house you want and where they would love to have bunnies :p

Awwww, thanks. Clementine's gonna get a big head! I already tell her she's lucky she's so cute, because she's not the brightest... my partner was sprinkling pellets around for them today and she kept running around his legs waiting for them, but wasn't looking down to see them! Silly girl.

They had parsley for their salad tonight. :)

tumblr_n2slomPIFx1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2slqt7mt11qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2slufnwrG1qadoszo1_500.jpg

Felix and Clementine are just purely adorable together! Especially Clementine's little smudge nose! :)

I know it's probably silly, but I get so concerned that my buns don't like my company that much. Some days they seem happy, but other days (like today) they tend to dart away from my hand offering them pets and seem to see me more as a giant obstacle to avoid, rather than a friend. I know they're still quite young but it just makes me feel like I've done something that makes them not want me around, unless I'm offering them food. I'm probably just worried because when I had birds as a child, they tended to do the same thing - after a little while, they'd become very withdrawn, not want my attention, shy away from my hands, etc (I probably wasn't handling them enough, since I was young, busy with school and activities, and didn't know any better). I sit with these guys often but they don't come up to me and ask for pets, if I go to even look like I'm picking them up they'll dart off as fast as they can, they tend to run up to me at the side of their enclosure but lose interest if they see that I don't have any food.

I'm just a bit worried, I guess. :(

Hehe, such a cute pear...those look like good poops. Just showing everyone mama what nice poops we do :p

Aw, they are SUPER cute. I wouldn't worry too much about them not wanting your attention. It sounds like you spend a lot of quality time with them, they know who their mama is. :)

My boyfriend let the bunnies out of their cage when he went to work, and when I got up, guess who I found outside of their enclosure, sneaking around under the coffee table?!

tumblr_n3a9xrc5Md1qadoszo1_500.jpg

That's the look she gave me after I caught her and popped her back in. She is 200% done with me. :p

Speaking of Clem, remember how I mentioned Felix's shedding? He was easy. Simple.

Clementine has started shedding. EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE IS COVERED IN TINY WHITE HAIR! IT NEVER ENDS! She's being so good, putting up with my constant grooming of her. Felix grooms her a lot, so I'm trying to make sure I get as much excess fur off as possible, to make sure neither of them ingest too much.

Felix humped Clementine a little bit this evening, and then got a bit aggressive. He nipped at her behind a few times, and pulled a tuft of hair. :(

I separated them and they're back to themselves now (grooming and snuggling), but I'm scared that they might fight when I'm asleep or at work. They've never fought before! And Felix was instigating it, and he's been neutered for months!

Back