The Life & Times of Felix 'n' Clementine!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a cute video, Felix is just so handsome and wow does he look after Clementine :)

That is just too sweet! :D I really, really hope these guys stay bonded through her maturing process. They're so adorable :)

That is just too sweet! :D I really, really hope these guys stay bonded through her maturing process. They're so adorable :)
Oh my gosh, me too. One of my big fears is that during and after her maturing, their bond will completely disappear and they'll never rebond. They're so happy together. :( They love to sit in Felix's litter box and eat meals together, and I love watching Felix run somewhere and see Clementine hopping along behind him a few steps back. They're actually sleeping in the same hutch right now, since they both behave much better overnight - less chewing of the bars and ingesting of the wooden hutch! It'll be tough when I have to move Clementine elsewhere for her hormones/spay/recovery.

Pictures of my cuties today. :)

tumblr_n0rnxzFweA1qadoszo1_500.png

tumblr_n0rnzlkA8Y1qadoszo1_500.png

tumblr_n0rnzlkA8Y1qadoszo2_500.png

tumblr_n0roenVqua1qadoszo1_500.png

tumblr_n0rohl1Xbl1qadoszo1_500.png

They are both simply adorable. I love how Felix looks at you, it is almost like he is saying, really mom...another picture...ok ok. Clementine just looks so sweet and soft!

Oh my gosh. They are just so freaking adorable... BTW, do you feel better now about the ear situation?

Keep those photos coming!
Clemmy is such a cutie!
I'm so glad you got her!

Vanessa

What a cute pair, Clemmie has such a sweet face and well Felix just reminds me of my little rascal. Love them both :)

They're just so cute together! I think if you have them fixed before their hormones kick in then their bond has a greater chance of surviving, I hope so anyway I love seeing these guys together!

Selina
:brownbunny

Clementine's first visit to get the vet tomorrow, to get checked out - she's been leaving some funny droppings around, so I want to get the all-clear before introducing greens and pellets properly. :)

Felix will be accompanying her. I don't want her to come back with 'strange vet smell', and I'm hoping it'll make her more comfortable. :)

Hope everything goes well, I´m sure it´s nothing important but better to be sure. Have missed pics of these two, they are two of my favourite cuties :biggrin:

All good news! No odd bacteria or coccidia in Clem's poops. The vet thinks her cecum (or a muscle near it? I wasn't super clear about it) is probably still developing, and she might just have a bit of a more sensitive digestion than Felix does. He expects that it should clear up as the cecum/muscle develops; he said it should probably just take another 4-6 weeks. Her teeth are great (he said that mini lops are prone to dental issues, so I was glad to hear she's good) and her belly feels normal.

They didn't enjoy the trip to the vet... Felix came for moral support.

tumblr_n1j1mnbtcw1qadoszo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1j35dpdY41qadoszo1_500.jpg

And WOW, oh my goodness - at the vet I got to witness the most ridiculously self-important woman I've ever seen. I work in a call centre so I speak to people like her on a semi-regular basis, unfortunately, but I've never seen one in the flesh! This woman stormed in and barked at the receptionist that her cat was there for a surgery (an abscess), and that she wanted to get her back RIGHT NOW, and if she was in the midst of her surgery she wanted it stopped IMMEDIATELY. I assumed there must be some sort of medical emergency - nope, turns out the woman just wasn't happy with the cost! She told me that I should take my guys elsewhere since these guys are "rogues that charge triple any other vet". The poor girls at the reception desk were trying to deal with her as best they could; searching for her cat's name, letting her know they were going as fast as they could while she demanded to speak to the manager.

I missed the next part since the vet was seeing Clementine, but my partner said eventually they took the woman into another room to speak with her. When I came out I asked the girls at reception what happened, and they told me... THE CAT WASN'T EVEN THERE. She was mistaking the surgery for another one. No apology, no nothing - she just stormed off and continued to insult them the whole time. O______O

They said that seeing my cute little bunnies cheered them up after that drama, though. :)

Oh Pani, some people these days don't have anything better to do than have a winge at everything and anything!!!! I see you have a Netherland & a mini lop?? I rescued a Netherland & ended up bonding him with an agouti mini lop girl that he just adores, he's black too & called Marli. Where about in Perth are you? I'm from Perth- the Swan valley, I go back twice a year to see family & friends & 2 of my eventing horses are on long term lease there currently residing on our 100acre part owned farm in Bullsbrook! It's a small world ;)

I'm pretty far north of the river. :) I moved here from Brisbane a few years ago!

Felix and Clementine adore each other, so maybe Nethies and mini lops have a tendency to get along well!

Felix gave me a little nose kiss when I got home from work today! I kneeled down and said "kiss?" and he actually did what I said - for once - which impressed everyone who saw it!

Glad to hear she's fine and good old Felix for looking after his girl. Great pic of the two of them.

There are rude people everywhere, it must be hard work being angry like that all the time, very unhappy person.

I've seen many people like that at work (retail), and as long as they're not yelling at me, to be honest I just have to laugh, because it's obvious how ridiculous they're being and everyone except them seems to know it. That being said, it's very difficult being on the receiving end of such behaviour. It's incredible how rude some people can be.

So glad that Clemantine got a clean bill of health though, it's great news :) Hopefully things do just clear up on their own with a bit more time. They're just the cutest little bunny couple.

I'm so glad to hear nothing is wrong with Clemmy and it's all good. I know you had been worried for a while with her, so now
your heads all clear.. for now! :)

Self important people.. yeah. Just ran into one that worked at the post office. Won't go into it, but man... they will all have their day.. Those two look so cute in the pictures together! What a cute pair. I'm really glad you got her! She is just so adorable.

I had a scare last night. A glass bottle of salad dressing fell off the counter. I was trying to reach for it while Lady was sitting below eating and my dog pushed me and it fell. I had a heart attack. I thought it hit her in the head! I see her FLY across the room and THUMP her foot at me. She was all over the place last night. I thought she was going to die of a head injury or something. I kept checking her out and realized the bottle missed her but today I'm being a bad dog mommy and locked them in carriers. I'm sick of them jumping on me every time I'm going to get something near the rabbits.. and with my ribs still healing it hurts like the devil every time they do it. So I've had enough. It's jail time for a few hours and I'm rotating them out. The past two days I've been hurting from them doing that. Phew....

Enough about me back to you and your babies.. Please post more pics.. I love to see them!

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back